Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout Timer, Count down Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

JoyBräu

Completely screwed up my theme. On top of that, lots of code was not removed with deinstallation! Always sorry to leave a bad review, but don't mess with this unless you absolutely have to.

The Squarish

put on my site and it just ruin everything, my slides got bigger and can't back to normal. any solutions, i'm using Brooklyn template.

Saber Hardware

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT download this app. I downloaded this and tried to display a banner at the top of my screen with a countdown but it stretched out the image on my home screen and made it so you had to scroll for ages to get to the products. I deleted the app, but my homepage was still ruined. I had to roll back my store to fix it. Do not install.

Nymphokitty

need to update more. It changed randomly so the best thing that they should do that everywhere it should not appear. It is visible everywhere. I don't want this cause it is not good at all.

ODDPUNK

The design of this app is basic and it could use a touch of modern. It gets the job done if you need a simple timer. This is my honest review. Thank you.

Butik No8

Cannot recommend this App. When I deleted a countdown clock, It left a big blank spot on my website that I can't get rid of.

Caley Cosmetics

Horrible! I can't believe I was charged a whole year for this. It takes forever to load and isn't customizable enough to fit into our website. Then when I tried to get help I just got referred to their additional apps - twice.

Scheme Limited

horrible app, complete clickbait into installing.

Lashnation

Check how this app looks on mobile! It works well on computer based browsers. Does not work at all on the Debut theme in iOS or Android mobile browsers - it makes your navigation disappear. I was advised by a Shopify Guru to delete app and try a different one, if I wanted to have a working countdown timer and allow people to navigate to other pages on my site.

Strong Style Brand

When I deleted a test countdown clock, It left a big blank spot on my website that I can't get rid of.