Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout Timer, Count down Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

ORANGE AMOUR™

I'm using this app and i'm very satisfied! I think that i will use it for all my stores... try it you won't regret it!

NurdBuy

I really like the ease of creating and adding Timers to my product pages. One feature I think is great is that you have the ability to copy the code and have direct placement where ever you need it to be in your theme.

Joyería Princess

Me gusto, fácil de manejar, espero que cuando este instalado pueda hacer cambios fácilmente. Ya quiero verlo trabajando, gracias.

Dandan 9

Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful,

The Bike Wallet

very intuitive to use and versatile in what it offers. Wanted to simply add a countdown timer to our site to help generate some excitement before going live. Thank you Shopify!

Saffron Soul Collective

So easy to use!! Very straightforward and aesthetically pleasing, so glad I was able to find this plug-in for my site!

Electronics Flash

Muito ... simplesmente amei ,muito fácil de configurar e com toda certeza irei atualizar para a versão Pro .Muito obrigado

readystockonline

really good app for my website,i like it very much
really good app for my websitereally good app for my websitereally good app for my website

Iphone Cases Collective

I believe creating a sense of urgency is a must for selling online and this app helps with that. It is also super easy to use.

WW Swag

Worked great. I just inserted the code they gave me in the Index css code page on shopify and it worked.