POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

Ambient Wood Furnishing

Great app easy to use and great design the free version is not to much limited and will surely use it again.

StickMania.ro

very nice app! easy to setup. nothing bad about it
minimum 100 characters ..........................

ORANGE AMOUR™

I'm using this app and i'm very satisfied! I think that i will use it for all my stores... try it you won't regret it!

NurdBuy

I really like the ease of creating and adding Timers to my product pages. One feature I think is great is that you have the ability to copy the code and have direct placement where ever you need it to be in your theme.

Joyería Princess

Me gusto, fácil de manejar, espero que cuando este instalado pueda hacer cambios fácilmente. Ya quiero verlo trabajando, gracias.

Dandan 9

Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful,

The Bike Wallet

very intuitive to use and versatile in what it offers. Wanted to simply add a countdown timer to our site to help generate some excitement before going live. Thank you Shopify!

Saffron Soul Collective

So easy to use!! Very straightforward and aesthetically pleasing, so glad I was able to find this plug-in for my site!

Electronics Flash

Muito ... simplesmente amei ,muito fácil de configurar e com toda certeza irei atualizar para a versão Pro .Muito obrigado

readystockonline

really good app for my website,i like it very much
really good app for my websitereally good app for my websitereally good app for my website