Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWr.io

Checkout Timer, Countdown Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

SKADISPORT

me gustaria que estubiera en español, o algun tutorial es español para poder entender mejor la aplicacion y su funcionamiento, para poder aprobecharla mejor. gracias

June 25, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

RF Essential

Great Job :) Easy to use and follow would be great to have a see through background. Over all happy with it. Thanks

Rosie & Cooey UK

Good looking app, with easy to use features but annoying you have to leave feedback before you can publish.

Shopineli

I'm just started using it, I'ts so early so give an opinion, I need some more time for an accurate review. Thank you.

beaute pour femme

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

pandox

Pour le moment à ce que j'ai pu voir ça répond entièrement à mes besoin c'est facile et pratique je suis plutôt satisfait !

April 9, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app. You mentioned that it fully met your needs but was there anything else you need from an app that could give it a 5-star rating? :)

Please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Don Rústico

la estoy probando y espero que cumpla mis expectativas, no obstante tengo buenas referencias sobre ella.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for trying our app. Please let us know if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help.

We Blossom Clothing

Aplicativo muito bom, falta informações como editar, nada muito dificil. parabens que tenha mais app assim

Gift In A Box

fairly new learning how to put this to use. I am lookng forward to increasing sales with this tool..

pysjn

This works for some people I see. I can not believe this is the best app with the goal of a countdown timer in mind. Front end not delivering to the expectations. So many small improvements to be made with both design and functionality.

Previous 1