Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Davinci Reversibles

Great app very easy to use and customer service is very helpful.

Newcakes

Easy to use and integrate to the website, also very easy to edit and change the way it looks. The only reason for the 4* is that it takes quite awhile for the code to load, and for a few milliseconds you can see the code on the page! However does the job it's suppose to and works well enough. I have had many customer inquiries using the form which gets sent directly to my email. You can find an example on my site on the main menu..."More", and then "Corporate Order Form".

Abbeyjessop

super easy to use! I love it

Venom Gaming Offical

super easy to use and provided its strategically used is capable of dramatically increasing retention!

Simply Owl Natural Products

So far it has been easy to use and understand. I like the links included in the steps in case you have a question.

Pictom Senc

Incredibile add-on for Shopify!
Perfect! Super!

4 The Love Of Australia

So easy for everyone to use. I wasn't sure if this app could do what I needed but it sure can :-) Love it

Aklightingcompany

This app is very intuitive. When I had a problem the app developer answered incredibly quickly and seemed genuinely concerned about my problem. I really liked that and wish him thanks. Definitely a useful app to have with a lot of support and instructions to use it easily.

Waxpops

Very happy with this app. It worked extremely well and I was shocked at how much editing I was able to do with the free version. Happily recommend this app to any e-commerce store that needs a form.

Thepurebottle

Excellent plugin for quick form building, best part? It's free!! Definitely give it a try!