Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Romanovamakeup

Resume: Very bad
I don't recommend this app because of the quality and support that POWr provides.
The loading speed of the form is 10-15 seconds. This not appropriate when you are having premium version and pay $100+ per year.
When I actually recognize that the app is super slow and customer support is not going to solve our problem, I have tried to apply for a refund of annual subscription but POWr refused to make a refund after 2 weeks of purchase.

Summary: If you want a normal form (with normal page loading speed) and appropriate customer support (that will help you and make a refund if something goes wrong) I recommend you NOT TO USE THIS APP.

Hemid

AWESOME. it help a lot building an affection pages even with zero cost as I am a starter .you are awesome

TechCare Massager

We use this app, it gives problems from time to time but it was okay. Now they changed everything. I want to connect to app through my Shopify page, it does not allow me. It does not work at all.

June 29, 2020

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

iBALLOONS Australia

I found the Form Builder easy to use.
I want gather information on my eCommerce site without the user having to use a SUBMIT button

June 14, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Ground Standard

NO REFUND! THIEVES!
I've have their product for less than a week creating a form that does not work as a form! THEY ARE ABSOLUTE THIEVES!!! SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF SHOPIFY.

The form app DOES NOT ALLOW MULTIPLE SELECTIONS....this is what the developers are telling me. ANY STANDARD FORM ALLOWS FOR MULTIPLE SELECTIONS.

All I have asked them for is a refund for what I have not even used. No form submission has been made, no public use as all even. And they cannot return my money? They only offered me use of their other apps...but their other apps I have not use for.

If I do not receive a refund I will make sure to post everywhere possible how they immediately refuse refunds after purchase, and of all the additional faults I have found in their products:

From TrustPilot

"Avoid Powr.io - not worth it
All the plugins have critical limitations. For example, you will not be able to moderate comments (in all plugins were user comments are). This means that anybody can use any cuss words on your website and yo will not be able to do anything."

Also from TrustPilot:

"This company is misleading
This company is misleading! Alert!

We pre-paid a year for one of their plugins and it didn't work on our site and they also mislead what its capabilities are.

We asked for a full refund and they refused, stating that they have a strict 5 day refund and we asked on the 6th day. If they would've have gotten back to us earlier with the issues we were having we would've been within their terrible 5 day refund policy.

What kind of a company wants to keep their customers money for services that don't work and for services we pre-paid and cannot use?

We post this review to alert people so the what happened to us doesn't happen to you.

We are left feeling that they are not ethical and selling software that doesn't work in a misleading manner."

"This is a terrible plugin app site
This is a terrible plugin app site. I bought a yearly subscription from them through PayPal and after realizing that they don't listen to their customers, I decided to get a refund.

I had several back and forth conversations with the powr team to get my money back and it was all a waste of time.

So I have decided to open a Paypal dispute and Paypal decided the case in their favor.

After a few days, I went back to check on my Powr.io account only to find out that they have deactivated my account after Paypal had decided the case in their favor.

This is a Big Scam! I will take further action!"

"Send more email reminders about…
Send more email reminders about payments so that customers don't get charged for services they never wanted or used. Dreadful service and customer support."

June 8, 2020

HI there,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry that our app doesn't meet your requirements. We have a multiple choice option but doesn't have multiple picture choice option. Please write us back on support@powr.io and we will be happy to check your refund case once again.

phasil - Online Market

Muy Profesional, excelente herramienta, la recomiendo. Util para los principiantes y expertos, pruebenla.

Online Physio Centre

I like this form builder. It is simple and easy for a novice to use. thanks for a great app. i'll be back.

Clothes Doctor

This is great in theory, but the plugin dashboard is glitchy and the customer service is very slow. We pay for a subscription but I'm still waiting for an intelligent response to an issue we raised nearly 3 weeks ago...can you guys help please?

UPDATE: this problem has now been fixed and the plugin is working much better so I've updated my rating. It did take a long time though.

May 7, 2020

Dear Lucinda,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Unfortunately, right now we are getting a much higher volume of incoming requests which may result in a slight increase in time getting back to you. Rest assured that the members of our team are already looking into the issue & will get back to you once we have an update on this. Thank you very much for your patience.

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Very good app!! I build my contact form in less than 10 minutes! Thanks, everything works perfectly!

Straus Apparel

Couldn't do what I do without y'all! Marketing based on applications and instagram, anyone the same this is the holy grail!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114