Contact Form | Form Builder

Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Free plan available

The Barefoot Store

Great app, very easy to use. Incredibly fast and friendly support from the customer care team too. Highly recommended!

January 14, 2022

Hi, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Modish

Works very well, and support was awesome in helping me with Arabic language support. Thanks to Irina and the team!

January 10, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Patriot Apparel Shop

I purchased the pro version out of necessary as my previous contact app I was using stopped working several times and I needed something fast. It is an easy to use app with basic features for creating and installing forms on a website. Nothing fancy... The plus to this app is it's easy to use and installs the script where ever you want it on any pages you create. It has basic design elements. The downside is that for the cost... it is too basic. I would like to have more options for designing forms and adding elements that are not available in this app but are available in others. Overall I am happy so far as it does what it says will. I would give 5 stars except I feel it is over priced for what it does.

January 6, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Rest assured that all of these are being forwarded to our engineers as they continuously update our plugins and hopefully, such features could be added soon.

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWR account+weblinks with live POWR plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Sortiraparis

Really good app. The support is very swift and helpful. I recommend you install and use this app especially if your shop is in English. I would love to have the possibility to translate error messages (when the user forgets to fill a mandatory field in the contact form) to any language on the app's backoffice though.

December 30, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Modern Merrigold Wholesale

It seems like it could be a great app, but there are several apparent bugs that make me uneasy about how well this app will actually work. The autoresponder feature seems neat, but I've tried sending a test email to multiple email addresses and have yet to receive the actual test email. So I filled out the form I created (which should trigger this autoresponder email), and I STILL didn't get the email! This is pretty frustrating.
Additionally, while creating the form, I had to refresh my browser multiple times while editing text sizes. I am not sure why this kept occurring, but it was extremely frustrating to have to refresh constantly to do such a simple thing. My web browser is up to date and this app is the only one I'm having issues with. Hopefully the developer can assist with a solution so I don't have to search for another functional form builder, again...

December 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are very sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

Our support team has reached out to you directly on your email. In case you did not receive it. Please send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Leticie L. Ryan

The App was amazing! Simple and straight to the point! I customized my template and it was easy breezy all the way down to pricing!

December 15, 2021

Roura's

Made it simple to create the form I wanted. Having the dropbox feature was exactly what I had been looking for.

Doric Lenses Inc.

It just perfectly meet our needs. No need to add code in the background. Installation was quite easy, automatic.

December 8, 2021

Hi, Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review and sharing it with the community!

Chef Paata | Grazing Boxes | Georgian Food in Sydney

I used this app to help me to build inquiry form for my catering business. It is easy to use and requires no coding which is a big plus fo me.

December 7, 2021

SKINWAI

BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS

November 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We look forward to serving you again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121