Contact Form | Form Builder

Contact Form | Form Builder | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

ABC Discount Health Foods

I was looking for an easy and quick way to get customer feedback and so far it has been easy to use.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are glad that you liked our app 😊 ! Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help!

TE HE DE AMAR

fue muy facil de personalizar y de instalar, incluso cuando no sabes mucho de tecnología. Lo recomiendo mucho

Go-Shins

Built my custom forms and app was very simple and easy to use. Only issue I have is the form taking a tad bit longer to load on page. However app developer is working on the issue. Great communication and assistance when needed!

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Please do reach us for any suggestions.

Mascullino

Great app to have multiple forms on your website (contact form, polls on the website, etc) with responsive customer service in addition.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Crafting For A Cause

Very easy to start up. True to free offerings. I really like the custom options in appearance and photos

Sidekick Philippines

it doesn't work. i tried installing it to my products. it doesnt work. i get frustrated. i built the form then add it to a particular product. then i refresh the page nothing happened. did this 5 times. I'm annoyed.

September 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

THELUXXECOLLECTION

The best form builder I found that allowed me to customize, add photo and upload feature. I had been through a lot of apps this was the best and fit my needs.

September 4, 2021

RPM Motors

Even on the free plan they have a nice customer support. They reply quickly and do their best to find a solution that works for both sides.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. 😍 We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Ahimaria

I bought the PRO version, online customer support does not exist.
Installed on shopify, it is very slow to open, impossible to use it.
Money thrown away.

August 13, 2021

Hi there,

POD Galore

I used this to build a Contact Us page. It was easy enough, but the slowness of seeing it on the page is a concern to me.

August 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io