Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

SimpleFurnishing

Easy to use! Cool options and settings! Awesome!

Makes organizing our contact request easy, the auto reply emails especially!

Be Humble NZ

The app is so easy to use! Definitely will recommend to my friends who have small businesses online.

FineFills

I really liked this app. It Helps to easy way to use. Easy to manage and reliable to get quick response

Maverick In Motion

This app was very easy to use and provides a sufficient free option. I appreciate how it allows me to publish but also edit as necessary on my website. Highly recommend this app.

Trail Rated Tees

Super simple and easy to use. Made it very easy to add to my store. Highly recommend using this for your forms.

tlzani.com

i love it i and it lets you build it for free
Needed to buil a form to receive information and build an email list

Beurer México

esta aplicación me fue de gran utilidad ya que es completamente gratis en su plan free & si permite agregar elementos utiles.

Y&C Custom Upholstery

This app was exactly what I needed for my business it was easy to add field to the forma and adding it to website only took 1 click.

LEVEL8

I used this app to add register form, it helps a lot. Basically, it achieves all basic function I'd like to put, while It'd be better if we could designate how the form inserted in the page. In addition, a redirection can be added during the element adding, such as, the quantity choice shows out when the image chosen.

Subseltzer - Subscription Sparkling Water

so easy its great! Simple, fast and aesthetically good design. would recommend to anyone who is looking for fast basic forms