Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Texan Trends

Really liked this app! Was simple and easy to maneuver through. 10/10 would recommend for any shopify user.

Wool for the Dame

Used this to help me add a contact form for custom work on my shop page. very user friendly and simple to work with.

CultureShock United

I like the ease of use. Be nice if they had metallic colors or option to customize background with files

iHave4Kings

I used this to build a landing page for a postcard marketing campaign. This is a very simple app to use. It has a lot of choices and features. Very well thought out.

LiveUrBeauty

Awesome setup! It was easy to build an effective and great looking form. You can do this yourself, no need to pay someone to put a form on your website, just a few clicks and tweets and you have a nice form.

WATTSWERKS

Easy, user-friendly and straight forward setup. Wish messages didn't cost extra but that's my only complaint.

Goodly Values Giving Store

It was very easy to install the Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms app. It is easy to customize the appearance of the form. It's a very powerful app. I'm glad I found it.

Olif

Form Builder is a sound app, it has performed really well in one of our simpler forms since we installed it 5 month ago. With the other form that is very complex and multi step, it has given us no trouble until a recent glitch, which has now been successfully resolved by POWr. They have dealt with the matter very professionally, so we would definitely recommend them.

Dos Facio Design

very easy to use and extremely intuitive. Will definitely recommend this plugin to anyone looking for a contact page plugin

FSHN·LVRS

good app!... a little bit slow to load, but still good...good app!... a little bit slow to load, but still good