Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

40% OFF NOW | Quote + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

The Kugelblitz

This app has helped me since ground zero till date. Form builder directly impact my store conversion rate!

KastKing-US

Only 20 elements for pro version, which is too less and the business verison is too expensive。

September 3, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app!

Per our pricing model, the Pro version would only allow you to add 20 elements to your Form Builder app.
If you require more form elements, please consider upgrading to our Business plan with which you can get unlimited elements.

We also run promos from time to time and offer discounts on our Business plan, please email our support team to see if there are any active discounts that you can use.

Our support team is also available to help with any other questions you might have.

Head Shoppers

It's amazing!!!! This app is extremely useful and has enough fields in the free plan to create a standard form. I am going to upgrade soon to use the other features.

Tshirts Junction

I think it will help me, then I do not have to code it or try to figure other forms to get it working

Project E Beauty

I am not allowed to refund within trial period. Disappointed, I tried to use it but it is very un-userfriendly. They took me $115 for a year.. extremely disappointed

August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I would love to take a look at your account and see how I can help you. Reach back to POWr support directly with your email on your account and I can dive into this for you.

-Waylon
Customer Success

NEGIARABANI

Very confusing app. I have been struggling to find the write way to integrated Captcha in email sign up and was referred by shopify to this one. Unfortunately it looks like this one doesn't register the emails properly. I was getting suspicious as nothing was registered since I installed this one and today I tested it out with my email and saw that nothing goes through. Not sure if I can recommend.

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app and apologies for the issue that you faced.

I see that you were able to add the app to your site but the app does not have the ability to automatically connect to your Shopify Subscribers list.

You can easily do that by going to your app settings > Integrations > Shopify.

If you also wish to receive email notifications of new submissions you can enter your email address by going to app settings > Notifications > Email to Form Admin. You can also view your user submissions history on the app dashboard by going to settings > View Form responses > Responses.

Apologies for the issue, we have also provided you with a free 7-day Pro trial that you could use for additional features of our apps.

Please let me know if you still have any questions and we will be happy to help.

Modern Market Online

Great App, easy to use and helpful to get information without being to intrusive to customers. Fun as Well!

thedraperyplacefabrics

This app was very easy to use and was installed on my page automatically. I would highly recommend it. It helped me set up a customized form for my customers

Home Print Shop

So easy to use! Thanks for making my website customer friendly.

Graphic Display

So far this is exactly what I was looking for! It works great for letting my customers send me custom requests.