Contact Form | Form Builder

Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Free plan available

Lovely and Strong

I used this app to help me set up a contact form. It was SO easy. Literally, within a few minutes, I had the form up on my site and it looks just like it belongs there. I'm really excited it connects directly with Shopify contacts so I can easily use the contact information for my emails.

CatwalkCustomz

I used this app for creating forms for those potentially interested in ordering custom shoes/apparel.

Productos Naturales

una plataforma muy buena y ayuda mucho para contactarse con los diferetenes cliente de nuestra empresa

Sunshine Ag Supply

I want to like this app because of the conditional logic and ease of use. However it does not seem to work on Edge browser for Android(not that anyone actually uses that). Support says it is fine. After testing on several devices It is clearly not. One more mention is a customer messaged trying to fill out a form, saying they could not fill out and received message "could not fill out form due to embedded code". Lastly the form loads slowly even with my 150mbs internet service.(see slow load here https://sunshineagsupply.com/pages/kifco-reel-design)

March 13, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Nilight Led Light

does it has a feature of sending fromm submission to different admin base on different subjects selected

Tramway Pacific

The App is great and easy to use. We can re-write every fields. The only thing is that the form is very slow to upload on my website...

VO BEAUTY

I love this app. I created for a booking form and it was so easy to use. I love that the app automatically installed it for me without the need to input a embedded code.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

goalsspace

The app is great, however, it had one issue that made us spend a lot of time fixing it. Which shouldn't had happened in the first place.

February 9, 2021

Teedotkustoms

an absolutely fantastic way of doing things and the help team has sklils and are very impactul way of helping

Liberty Skis

Customer service is extremely slow for USA customers, and the team has been unable to solve its email-to-form-admin function, which is essential for us. As a form builder it is quite robust and worth the money. However for us, the first two comments are most impactful to our opinion.

January 25, 2021