Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Marina Dunbar

simple, clean and easy to use and edit. I like it!

Charlestine & Company

Very user friendly. I will update this review after seeing how functional the app remains during my site’s contest.

eChic technology for small business

Easy to use, good range of options. It would be great if there were routing rules I could use to send to different email recipients depending on form contents.

personallist

couldn't be easier to use, good editing options. Pretty satisfied with the end result.
For more advanced websites I'm sure it'd be worth paying for premium plans. Recommend

October 1, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Please let me know what we can do to earn that last star and make your experience as amazing as possible. Feel free to reach out to our support directly at powr.io

Waylon W | Customer Success

1 Graphic Cat

I used the app to run a contest. Very easy to use and navigate. I will use it again in the future.

Fitlete Athletica

$79 a month lol that's actually insane....................................................................

September 12, 2019

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I would love to chat with you to see how we can provide more value for what's offer. This currently allows access to 60+ apps at that rate. Feel free to reach back to POWr support directly and we can answer any questions you may have. -Waylon W | Customer Success

Quirche Zorche Candles

I used this app to obtain a registration form. It was quick and easy to figure out how to use and very easy to install even for an amateur.

I would of liked one more free field to be available to use.

The Kugelblitz

This app has helped me since ground zero till date. Form builder directly impact my store conversion rate!

KastKing-US

Only 20 elements for pro version, which is too less and the business verison is too expensive。

September 3, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app!

Per our pricing model, the Pro version would only allow you to add 20 elements to your Form Builder app.
If you require more form elements, please consider upgrading to our Business plan with which you can get unlimited elements.

We also run promos from time to time and offer discounts on our Business plan, please email our support team to see if there are any active discounts that you can use.

Our support team is also available to help with any other questions you might have.

Head Shoppers

It's amazing!!!! This app is extremely useful and has enough fields in the free plan to create a standard form. I am going to upgrade soon to use the other features.