Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Black Lava Vape

Misleading. I Googled adding a job application to my site. The top 3 results were for this app. It even directs you to a page that, in detail, shows how to achieve. Once downloaded, there is no Job Application plugin as it indicates. I already have the application I created and just need to post it.

January 8, 2020

Dear Sean,

So sorry this is happening for you!

I've just visited your website: https://www.blacklavavape.com/ which has got 2 live POWr plugins installed in there that are working just fine. Kindly write to support@powr.io directly and specify which ones you are having issues in particular. Moreover, please feel free to send any screenshots/videos of them.

Kind regards.

Juvelia Butik AB, Org Nr: 556483-4264

Solve my problem and I'll change to 5 stars.

Problem: The only poor thing is that it loads a bit slow on my page, but that is maybe because I have the PRO version + many questions and options due to selling customizeable products.

Otherwise, the app really helps me build forms to retreive valuable information from my visitors.
Its flexible and works well.

triplepoint16

This simple form was such a life saver. i tried day after day to apply a form to my contact us page. this was was the only form to work for me on my desk top. this app is ACE!!!

Bussola 9 - Shop

Excellent, very easy to use and powerful! Simple to install and useful at any time. The creativity is the limit ...

Wycked Naturals

Simple and easy to use.. & works like a champ! Def has help me in a few different ways for my website! Definitely recommend using this one! (you can even see the app used on my ambassador page link - if you want to see it in action)

Ricambi Camion Online

Fast and easy to learn and publish! Also free plan very useful! I am using different forms and it is very easy to have feedbacks.

Steadigrip

Wonderful app, does exactly what we need it to do. It's very simple to setup and allows sections for pretty much everything you will need to build a responsive form. We only needed it for a short time but if we plan to continue using a from app, this will be our choice. Nice work

AskDrGanz.com

Thanks to the team at POWr, we have a handful of easy-to-use apps for AskDrGanz.com that do exactly what we want. Another huge bonus? Every plugin has a similar look and feel, so the learning curve for our staff is minimal as new ones are introduced. POWr provides excellent customer service, and they really listen when we ask for new features. Highly recommend that you give POWr.io a try!

The Revive Club

When you fill out one of the forms you go to a 'success screen' that tells the user they have successfully completed the form. Except the content for this success page is put far far down into a page - which gives the effect of loading a blank page. I contacted the support, who eventually wrote to me and said they had to escalate this issue to a different support team - sounded promising. A week later and after me writing several times to see what the progress was, I got an email saying "there's no workaround to make the submission success message appear on top" They suggested if I know someone who can do advanced coding I could try customising the form's CSS.
We sent out the form for a few people to test, and they all reported back that the form didn't work because after submitting it they were sent to a blank page.
The app is as good as useless to us, the support very slow and didn't resolve what for us is broken functionality - so we will be deleting it and choosing another app.

culinarybob

I don't mind paying for an app and it isn't that expensive. But I have a few Shopify stores. It would be/could be nice if I could just pay one (cheaper) fee to use on say about 3 or 5 stores. Otherwise, good. Got a little lost on the sign up - now don't know if I'm sending people straight to checkout or capture email address so I can send a coupon separately... confusing. I put a coupon code in the autoresponder, but maybe they are supposed to get the coupon code first and once they purchase my new item, then they get a thank you autoresponder. Ahem... I have to go back and study this and test it to see if I have it right... in other words, it got a little deep. :)