Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

Subseltzer - Subscription Sparkling Water

so easy its great! Simple, fast and aesthetically good design. would recommend to anyone who is looking for fast basic forms

BlackTreeLab

Just installed, but seems to be good app! Many options and customisations available! Will continue using!

Boxie of Love

Simple does the job just wish it offered more than 6 lines the free form. But it does the job so no complaints here .

Erased Products

Very easy to use. Built an application form for my website so influencers can apply to join our team!

privilegebrand

very okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Choice Supplies

This app is very simple to use and allows my team and I to create beautiful forms in just a few seconds. I would highly recommend this for landing pages!

Wancherpen International

We tried this app to make a contact form for my website and it worked really well. If only they lower the price a bit, it would be perfect!

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Easy to use and does what it says it will do. I have received forms submitted by my customers and I am happy.

BrownLeaf Pens

Great App for receiving info from customers! Simple to create and publish any type of form and there are many options.

Lindsay Rapp Gallery

I used this app to help me make a form for my custom painting clients. I really like how easy it was to use. I just wish the form would load faster on my website. That is the only thing that is keeping me from giving it 5 stars

June 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! A script is required to load our plugins, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts on your HTML site. In other words, it is not that the POWr plugin is slow, but rather, it is waiting on other scripts to finish loading before rendering on your site.

While we cannot control the loading speed of your plugin on your HTML site, POWr's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone plugins. As our team continues to grow, we are actively working to make POWr plugins faster for our users!