Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

My Meal Prep Chef

So easy to use and looks great on the site! I love how user friendly it is and the simple integration into my store. I didn't even have to embed it into my site because it did it for me! 5 Stars!

The Princess and Her Frog

Looks clean, and the fact it connects to shopify, means I don't have to fiddle with html code all that much

Sunbelt Argentina

Very easy to use and create forms, customize the style and the fields for my shopify online store. Thanks!!

Imstyle-wigs

Great job! There are many different temples and elements to choose from. It is really really easy to build the forms. I definitely share it with my friends.

Sooperb™

It works pretty good! I prefer having this to the regular contact form as you can put your branded colors and ask for info you find important.
The DOWNSIDE of this is that it takes longer load then the original contact form.

Renni's Market

I used this app to help me get an email list started for my new store. I really liked how easy it was to use and design my form. I hated that I couldn't link MailChimp on the free version. It said MailChimp on the app name, so I assumed that was included. It should serve my purpose, though.

Darrell's Mega Emporium

I am enjoying using the POWr.io apps. I hope that they will help my webstore to grow. If they do I will be using they alot more

LA VITA BELLA

i love this app simple and easy to navigate I recommend this app over mailchamps form builder this is a must have for your store

Gallery4Collectors.com

Just installed this app on my site and we'll see how it works. So far it's very easy to us. Will update in the future.

San Antonio Jewelry

Easy to use. I love how you can make your form from scratch - literally everything you can change. .