Reviews (1,423)

4.7

Merchants praise this app for its user-friendly form creation and management, enhancing customer interaction and data collection. It integrates seamlessly with MailChimp and Google Sheets, facilitating efficient data handling and marketing. The app offers a variety of customizable templates, autoresponders, and notification emails, which merchants find improve customer communications. Known for its reliable performance, the app also receives high marks for its customer support, with merchants highlighting the responsive and effective service for troubleshooting and problem-solving.

June 12, 2024

good service

My Store
2 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Working with Richcarde M. this morning on getting a form added to our site and making sure it was added to the correct tabs has been a pleasure. I am not used to getting this much help when reaching out for help or support. I sincerely appreciate all the help provided by Richcarde M! I could not have gotten through my issues without them.

Destiny Solutions
11 months using the app
POWR.io replied January 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions.. it would be a pleasure to hear from you again :)

December 14, 2023

Been using a paid version of this app for years now, love it. I especially appreciate how the creators are always seeking insight from users to improve and enhance the app experience. Customer service is also always timely and thorough. Thank you to all at Powr, and thank you to Irina for her most recent assistance.

Goddess Glam Custom Competition Suits
Over 7 years using the app
February 22, 2024

L’application est super bien fait , elle est bien adaptée pour ce lancer dans un business qui demande une formulaire professionnelle personnalisée pour ces clients et puis le service client est super réactive, Mr Richcarde de POWR ma aider pour mettre correctement le plugin exactement ou je souhaiter et par la suite ma aussi envoyer par vidéo comment le faire soi-même , non seulement sa ma fais gagner du temps mais aussi des clients. Je suis quelqu’un qui generalement ne donne pas d’avis mais la sa méritais!

Cozyride
France
3 months using the app
POWR.io replied February 24, 2024

Salut,

Nous sommes incroyablement reconnaissants que vous ayez pris le temps de nous laisser ce message. Les valeurs de notre entreprise placent la satisfaction du client au premier rang de nos priorités et nous nous engageons envers nos clients. Ce sont des clients comme vous qui rendent notre travail merveilleux.

Contactez-nous pour toute suggestion ou question et nous serons plus qu'heureux de vous aider.

October 2, 2023

Extremely well thought out and intuitive app. All templates are super customizable. Integrates perfectly with MailChimp for Newsletter Management. I also use it for a Contact From and a Sample Request Interest Form. Works great for all of the above! I recently had an issue with a very old form I had created that I couldn't solve myself. Timur debugged it and spent time explaining what happened, recreated it, and walked me through resyncing to MailChimp. Amazing support. Thank you!

Barks Tech LLC
Over 4 years using the app
POWR.io replied October 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to know that you're enjoying your experience with both our app and support team.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io or via our in-app chat, we'd be more than happy to hear back from you😊️

November 7, 2023

This is an awesome app. I had an issue today which Richcarde resolved very quickly. I was also happy to see that it is now Shopify 2.0 compatible which makes adding it to your site even easier than it used to be.

Mug Barista
About 5 years using the app
POWR.io replied November 9, 2023

Thank you for your feedback, and glad to know you're loving both our apps and support team😁️😃️
It's customers like you that make our job wonderful!!!

January 18, 2024

I've been using these forms for years! They work great and support is quick and wonderful!

And Arlen
Over 4 years using the app
POWR.io replied January 20, 2024

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

September 8, 2023

This app is my go to and it works very well for my store. I receive and have received many of my clients through the forms I've created with this app so I cannot live without it!! I've never had problems with it until recently but it was fixed IMMEDIATLY!! By Richcarde he honestly saved my day and forms because they were mysterious deleted. He brought them back with no problems and provided stellar customer service. If you have a client based sector within your business then this is the app for you!! My forms with this app has made my client based part of my business run smoothly for going on 3 years and I'm super thankful for it. It's so much you can do with this app!!

So Toi
Almost 2 years using the app
POWR.io replied September 11, 2023

February 14, 2024

Fast and prompt service.

MAC Knife
Over 7 years using the app
Edited August 29, 2023

One thing we can say about POWR is that they care about their clients and the users experience using the POWR products.

We had some issues with our POWR Contact Form and with the help of Richcarde and team they were able to solve it to get our store back up and running!

Exceptional service! 5/5!