Multistep Contact Form Builder

Multistep Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Fish 419 Performance Gear

Very easy set-up! Needed a product registration form that had more flexibility than the "contact" form on Shopify. This looks like it will do it. Will update after using it for a little while. Thanks!

July 30, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

Black Widow Print Studio

I used this app to help my visitors navigate me contact page better by adding a form. I will need time to see how helpful it is.

July 24, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Monicano Apparel

Great customer service and quick responses! I got a little glitch but everything was solved in a minute. :)

June 29, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Brantley

I used this app to set up a "Contact Us" page... Very simple to use. Also, very quick and easy to set up.

June 27, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Ca' del Profeta

L'app Form Builder è sviluppata davvero bene, completa di funzioni e facile da usare. La consiglio anche per l'assistenza.

June 20, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the POWR app!

Twott.co

Easy to use! the UI is very user friendly for beginner like me! Thanks for making this free for beginner like us!

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Lucent Lightshop

This app is user friendly, easy to customize, and easy to use. The thing that I don't like about this plug-in is that it loads very slow on our site once published. It's more than a couple of seconds. People just don't want to wait for it! Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong?

June 9, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to support@powr.io with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

MOOBABE

shit! I cannot submit the form normally. Please contact me as soon as possible. I have paid out!! !!!

Veysie

I have installed this pre-launch of my site. It has been a breeze to use! Love the way it looks can't wait to test!

June 4, 2021

Assets

Used this app to build a customisable product range for my website, Have not used all the features as of yet but first impressions are great.