Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

These Streets Mag

Quick and easy to use, definitely recommend. Has everything you need to make a clean and easy to fill form.

Ivey Student Leadership Conference

Non-refundable monthly updgrades

I must have signed up for the pro version thinking it would meet my needs, within 20 minutes i decided it wouldn't and uninstalled the app.

turns out as per section 9.1 of their terms and conditions, a monthly upgrade is non refundable so they charged me for the full month anyway.

tried to speak to support about because i thought it was a reasonable request to get it refunded but was denied. would have been nice for them to clearly say non-refundable up front and center vs. burying it in the T&C.

Soap On A Stick

Wow this is such a great tool. My website deals with custom orders all day long so its so easy to just have customers upload a picture and write exactly what they want in their own timing.

curarents

Works perfect! I was looking for a app to make a reservation form and found this app. The app is very easy to use and works perfect.

Black Lava Vape

Misleading. I Googled adding a job application to my site. The top 3 results were for this app. It even directs you to a page that, in detail, shows how to achieve. Once downloaded, there is no Job Application plugin as it indicates. I already have the application I created and just need to post it.

January 8, 2020

Dear Sean,

So sorry this is happening for you!

I've just visited your website: https://www.blacklavavape.com/ which has got 2 live POWr plugins installed in there that are working just fine. Kindly write to support@powr.io directly and specify which ones you are having issues in particular. Moreover, please feel free to send any screenshots/videos of them.

Kind regards.

Juvelia Butik AB, Org Nr: 556483-4264

Solve my problem and I'll change to 5 stars.

Problem: The only poor thing is that it loads a bit slow on my page, but that is maybe because I have the PRO version + many questions and options due to selling customizeable products.

Otherwise, the app really helps me build forms to retreive valuable information from my visitors.
Its flexible and works well.

triplepoint16

This simple form was such a life saver. i tried day after day to apply a form to my contact us page. this was was the only form to work for me on my desk top. this app is ACE!!!

Bussola 9 - Shop

Excellent, very easy to use and powerful! Simple to install and useful at any time. The creativity is the limit ...

Wycked Naturals

Simple and easy to use.. & works like a champ! Def has help me in a few different ways for my website! Definitely recommend using this one! (you can even see the app used on my ambassador page link - if you want to see it in action)

Ricambi Camion Online

Fast and easy to learn and publish! Also free plan very useful! I am using different forms and it is very easy to have feedbacks.