Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

AfroShe

I use this app on my website and I LOVE it!! It's so easy to use and add to my pages. Thank you Form Builder!!

7 Bucks a Pop

This is a very solid form app. We've been using it for 2+ years and 3 forms on our site including Contact Us and have never had any issues.

DiecastModeler

I used this app to make Wholesale and repair forms and I found it very easy to create and place on my web-site. I would recommend it highly!

Dan's Custom Prints

I use it to take customers orders. It looks great. It was very easy to set up. I like all of the options I was given.

V-Circle Wellness

Once I got my head around how to place it on HTML it was beautiful how much date I could collect by adding it here and there on my website. As I am not a developer and have zero HTML knowledge, this was a blessing. Thank you.

First Blush Co.

Initially, I was happy with this app, I even wrote a glowing review but now I take it back. There have been constant problems with the contact form not being in the right place or just not showing up when it is marked as published I give up today was the last straw it's gone again so I'm deleting and trying somebody else

Level Up

Form Builder is so intuitive to use! No matter what I'm trying to capture, they make it so easy to figure out how to build with the right elements.

dtgsockprints

Easy to use! So glad we found this app. We use it on two different websites and are like how it easily integrates with both of them.

Sarah's Stands

The worst app and customer service I ever used with my store. I verified before downloading that the form could import a date field to Mailchimp but after installing and spending hours putting the form all over my site, I find out the date field does not work. I spent two months working with customer service only to eventually find out that this feature does not work. And, the customer support either doesn't respond at all or takes days to respond. How is that acceptable? I don't recommend POWr at all.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. I am sorry your experience has been less than desirable up to this point. I want to help make it right. There may or may not be an exact fix to your issue at the moment, but I am more than willing to help come up with a possible work around or another solution that can fit your needs. Feel free to reach back out to support and ask for Waylon via ticket. I will own this issue and do what I can to get you sorted out and back on track. Let us earn your business back.

SimpleFurnishing

Easy to use! Cool options and settings! Awesome!

Makes organizing our contact request easy, the auto reply emails especially!