Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Sgx Gift Central

Intuitive and easy to use. Was able to setup forms within minutes.

Donasource

Pretty simple and easy! I built a pretty complex form in a matter of minutes!! Once built, I was able to test it and send information directly to me. I love how you can export the information to Excel to get a quick list of customers who have completed the form! Again, simple and easy to use!!

The Backroads General Store

Program is easy to understand and to use. I was able to change the look, design and feel of the form, as well as, the content of the form within minutes of installing it. Very happy with the app, as well as the customer service. I logged into their chat module and within seconds a tech answered a few questions I had and I was up and running.

Johnnyfly

Really easy to use, and limitless possibilities!

Cellkase2014

Seems like it's a cool and useful plugin

The Pound Cake Company

Perfect solution needed for our Shopify store. Easy to set up. Easy to edit. Easy to use. Support is spot on with help if you should need it. Recommended!

Ekocreashunz

This was super easy to set up and it works great for me to collect information on prospective wholesale customers.

Minifigs'R Us

Great functions, very easy to setup, all the features you need. Highly recommended.

AfterShokz

Pretty good app. Easy to customize and upload

Liquid Barn

Great functionality, easy to use interface, very quick customer service, and most importantly, extremley functional. Keep up the good work!