POWR Easy Contact Form Builder

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 10, 2017

Very easy to work with, but when I went back to make edits, it didn't change my original form.

Districttwentythree
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited September 18, 2017

installed, plugged in and used that afternoon!! I now have the ability to capture lead details. Only using the free version so far

Allthebestcards
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 2, 2017

using the free version for now
Does what I need very easily.
thanks powr.io

Fishing Trends Online Shop
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 5, 2017

Very good App! Really easy to use and simple to implement.

The only problem I find is that it takes some time to load.

Keep the good work!

Bbxx World
Chile
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 6, 2017

After looking through the App Store for a survey app, Form Builder was the easiest solution compared to the others I installed and tried out. It had all of the functionality that I needed and made building my form so simple, with great customization abilities. If this app could get any better, I would prefer to pay a one time charge per form rather then being billed ongoing for hosting a survey on my site, and sometimes when I do a test run on the survey page, it runs slow to load which I worry will detour interested people. That aside, all is great and this is the app I would recommend as the best choice for Shopify and surveys!!

Mydeviceslice Com
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
March 28, 2017

Easy to use and integrate to the website, also very easy to edit and change the way it looks. The only reason for the 4* is that it takes quite awhile for the code to load, and for a few milliseconds you can see the code on the page! However does the job it's suppose to and works well enough. I have had many customer inquiries using the form which gets sent directly to my email. You can find an example on my site on the main menu..."More", and then "Corporate Order Form".

Newcakes
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 17, 2017

Super easy form builder and quick code to paste on your page.
The form loading could be made a bit more faster.
Easy customization.

Carryyourbottle
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 21, 2017

Simple and user friendly but could do with improvements on adding more features, loading time and ease of accessibility on Android platform...

Smart Wellness Solution
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 1, 2016

Great app for form building, however a little pricey to have the logo taken off

Same Thread Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 12, 2016

Pretty good app. Wish it would let me add pictures though.

Tom