Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Badass Running Company

This is the worst app I've used on shopify as I had to recreate my form three times because it kept getting stuck for any changes to publish. You make a change and it doesn't take, you make another change and it stops working altogether. You try to delete it and it just spins in a circle. How it has so many reviews in the positive... #FakeNew Deleting it right now!

AM leathercraft

Please i don't understand why it doesn't send no email at all ! I made many test no email for me no confirmation email for customer. I tried to change my email no confirmation mail. IS THAT JUST DECORATION ? Please HELP !

March 16, 2019

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your form is not sending out confirmation or notification emails. I can definitely look into this for you but in order for me to do so, please reach out to support@powr.io and provide me with the email address that is associated with your POWr account as well as the email that is connected to your form.

Looking forward to your reply!

- Melissa

The Rotten Fruit Box

On a paid subscription and form builder hasn´t loaded for at least 24 hours. In general, it also loads very slow.

March 15, 2019

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about it, please clear your cache/cookies from your browser this should resolve the loading issue.

POWr Support Team.

Hang and Display

It's not free! after you spend hours building the forms you notice a pricing at the top and then you find out that it's only free for 25 submissions and for basic capabilities only. Then you delete the app but you find out that you also have to remove your account from another website somewhere hidden in the settings of that website. By this time you would have wasted many hours and been charged at least once for nothing. So just don't.

Enticing Candles

Not Free - Do not pay for anything provided by POWr!!!

After you start using the app they will inform you that you only get 25 form submissions per month for free and it will cost $11.99 for up to 100. I proceeded and eventually found another app which was actually free and uninstalled this App.

After a while I realised this company was still billing me every month. To stop being billed I had to contact Shopify Support and undergo a week long process to stop being charged. When I asked for a refund for the time the app was uninstalled the developers said "As per our refund policy, we, unfortunately, cannot issue refunds".

Terrible company, I paid for the app for almost 2 years and they wouldn't refund the small amount for their impossible unsubscribe process.

Templar Knife

I used the app to building a form to register warranties for my products. It was easy to use and gave me just the options I needed. However, once I spent them time to build the form and tested it, it never would send the form info to the email that I provided. Tried many times. Then discovered that it will only take up to 25 form inputs per month. Since I built that for a Warranty Registration, I'll go through 25 in no time. Not as useful as I had originally thought. Bummer

CortiSLIM

difficult to navigate and no live support . i tried installing . Cant find the installed page or any code to put in. There is no live chat or anyone to contact.

Manon Leblanc Boutique

I had trouble receiving emails. I do not recommend it if you start a store with a lot of traffic. This plugin could crash at any moment.

Atom Composites Inc.

It is not working right. I used the email form in Form builder. not working correctly and not sending the collections forward.

Fleet Shield

Frustrating, customer service impossible to reach. Had to redo form 3 times and it would not publish or save and wasted so much of my time. I do not recommend this app at all!