Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Wancherpen International

We tried this app to make a contact form for my website and it worked really well. If only they lower the price a bit, it would be perfect!

Velestia

I am still in the process of figuring out the features of the app but so far, I am liking it. it is easy to use.

Iotti Gioielli

So far it is great even in the free version. Intuitive, customizable, flexible and very easy to use...bravo!

rentaprilmay

Overall I'm satisfied, although, it would be nice if there was an easier way to edit the placement of where the form is on the page instead of just "top" or "bottom". So far support has been good.

Arrows Children's Boutique

User friendly, even for this website newbie. I wish the pricing was a little more user-friendly, though. I'd appreciate a one time pricing option rather than monthly pricing.

Hotpug

Great App! I would give 5 stars if it was more user-friendly. Every time I pressed the save button it would go out of the page immediately which can be inconvenient.

Lauren's Paper Garden

This is super easy to use. I have found so many uses as a florist to incorporate forms on my site. They have so many options.

The Princess and Her Frog

Looks clean, and the fact it connects to shopify, means I don't have to fiddle with html code all that much

Sunbelt Argentina

Very easy to use and create forms, customize the style and the fields for my shopify online store. Thanks!!

Sooperb™

It works pretty good! I prefer having this to the regular contact form as you can put your branded colors and ask for info you find important.
The DOWNSIDE of this is that it takes longer load then the original contact form.