Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Renni's Market

I used this app to help me get an email list started for my new store. I really liked how easy it was to use and design my form. I hated that I couldn't link MailChimp on the free version. It said MailChimp on the app name, so I assumed that was included. It should serve my purpose, though.

Gallery4Collectors.com

Just installed this app on my site and we'll see how it works. So far it's very easy to us. Will update in the future.

Pump Apparel

Great app. Using it , constantly and one of the best on shopify. The only problem , the subscribers don't always receive the response email after filling in the info.

April 16, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review!

Emails should be sending out immediately when a response is submitted to the form, if not we'll be happy to look into what the issue may be.

We'd love to help. Please send us an email at support@powr.io with a link to the website where you have the form installed.

SwallowTee

I used this app to help me creat form contact us. i really like it. thanks so much for creat great app!!

April 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io

A'NUE MIAMI

This app was super easy to use. I wish that the width of the form could be a bit wider and adjustable to the Shopify width of the page.

wOw Jack

it is cool & Awesome will be Great if it become completely free these kind of apps must be supported by Sopify itself

March 29, 2019

SC Race Wear

The app seemed to work well, easy to make forms, will continue to use and hope it works well for our business.

March 27, 2019

On the Blockk

Great app so far. So far the only one I can find to actually make a poll. Would definitely recommend

March 26, 2019

Layla Collection

I used this app to help me do a contact form. It was easy to use and flexible. I would recommend they add more fonts and allow access to my own fonts as well. But generally it is a good app and I recommend it!

March 19, 2019

Hey Layla,

Thank you for letting us know about more fonts and use your own fonts. I sent your feedback to our Product Management Team.

If you need any help please send us an email to support@powr.io.

POWr Support Team.

SKRATCH

This app is cool and easy to install, lot of simple tools to custom our forms, free for basic plan.

March 19, 2019