Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

CRYSTAL GLAM

I used this app to help me design a form to accept custom design request. It took a minuet, but was pretty easy once I got the hang of it.

Instructions on how to rearrange form elements could be a little more prominent.

Overall great flow.

Easy to make changes

Magnolia Signs

I used this app to create a booking form for workshops in my store. Ii is great how customizable it is. I wish I could add different payment options for different bookings.

Chaos Signs and Graphics

really easy form builder.... little confusing on how to make the form for only certain parts of shopify

Official XG

So Far so good with this app, it has helped me with creating a form so my clients can fill out for my custom diet and training program.

Comfy Canary

I used this app to create an application form on my Shopify store. It is the only one I found that had the conditional logic I needed. It's fairly easy to use and did what I needed. Thanks!

Prodigi Hem LLC

Has a lot of customization options. Pretty easy to use. Although when specifying the product page to install it does not display all the products available on my store. had to find a creative way to accomplish this. But overall I like it.

Dawn's Mansion

I used this app to help me modify my contact form to add a file upload element. This app suit my preference to get my contact us page to look minimal. However I would be pleased if my customers manage to upload multiple files in that single element.

Zozobee Flexwear

So far so good! Loved the options! I used my form for a Athlete submission form. Seams to have all the areas I needed thanks!

Update: Its been 2 weeks and still working great!

Update: it's been 6 months. I have tried to edit the form and it saves but does not re-publish the saved form....Will have to dig deeper.

AnnasHats

I used this app to create a form to request a quote for a custom product. The only problem I have is that it does not correctly align images for the "image selection" part of my form. Otherwise it was very helpful and met my needs.

DMR

I'm using Form Builder as an email opt-in and so far I like it. Compared it to Mailchimp's "FREE" app and Form Builder is more versatile. Still not sure why it doesn't integrate with Shopify's customer listings or even if it is supposed to, but I'm working around it by creating separate lists locally.