Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Contact Us Form | Product Form Builder

Choice Supplies

This app is very simple to use and allows my team and I to create beautiful forms in just a few seconds. I would highly recommend this for landing pages!

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Easy to use and does what it says it will do. I have received forms submitted by my customers and I am happy.

BrownLeaf Pens

Great App for receiving info from customers! Simple to create and publish any type of form and there are many options.

True Online Sales Solutions

Great app. Easy to use and publish. Ended up upgrading so I could get more features. Worth every penny!

Bohobird

Hello, we use this app for almost anything and think very flexible, responsive and almost perfect. What you search for is probably here. Thanks

DrDent

Great product! Easy to install and ready to use in a few minutes, will recommend it for personal messages to the customers.

The Zeroclass Co.

Great, affordable platform that I have used on both of my Shopify sites. Also use the countdown timer etc.

NFG Entertainment

Great app to build a lead form! Thank you so much for making it so easy to do. I spent no time at all!

Minky Luv

So easy to use and it satisfactorily met the needs of my client who I'm building a Shopify website for.

Westridge Meats

Awesome App, very helpful Support Team. Integrates well and easy to use, highly recommend and will be using again.