Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Westridge Meats

Awesome App, very helpful Support Team. Integrates well and easy to use, highly recommend and will be using again.

Simply Covered Apparel

Easy to use! I had my form made and published in minutes, I have only had my online store for a week and this has been the easiest part so far!

Therapy Pure

This app is great. Easy to use, reasonable price offering, great customer service. I used Powr back in the day when designing stores on Squarespace. I think Shopify integration is even better.

Taiyo Clothing

This app is very easy to use and put on your website! Would recommend :) for those who need an easy reliable form builder!

Pink Laboratory

just want to find a user friendly form building app. so happy to use this app for us to build a better website :) thanks

⦿ A Phoenix Rising Wellness Institute™

Exceptionally professional! LOVE it~ Will find great use for it in the very near future for our upcoming classes and other plans for it! Thanks!

Femme Empower

I used this app to help me create a free questionnaire form. Very simple and easy to use, and very easy to install into your Shopify store.

Indie South

So simple to use! The perfect solution for a shop that also puts on events and requires an application process.

RPT Organics

IT WAS REALLY EASY TO USE, I AM NOT TECH SAVY AND I WAS ABLE TO DO IT BY MYSELF. IT IS ALSO FREE WHICH WAS THE BEST PART

If Forsikring

vjyvjvyjvuyjvuykvyukbgiuykhbuiplhnuilhoiugbyugbyugbyukgbuykbuykvuyvkugvkyuvkyvuykbunijkoiuytrdfyguhij