Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Femme Empower

I used this app to help me create a free questionnaire form. Very simple and easy to use, and very easy to install into your Shopify store.

Indie South

So simple to use! The perfect solution for a shop that also puts on events and requires an application process.

RPT Organics

IT WAS REALLY EASY TO USE, I AM NOT TECH SAVY AND I WAS ABLE TO DO IT BY MYSELF. IT IS ALSO FREE WHICH WAS THE BEST PART

If Forsikring

vjyvjvyjvuyjvuykvyukbgiuykhbuiplhnuilhoiugbyugbyugbyukgbuykbuykvuyvkugvkyuvkyvuykbunijkoiuytrdfyguhij

The Fan Cave

Great app, easy to use and does its job. Built a form for customers to fill out to get more information from them. Works great.

Dust-Confetti

it was a very easy to use app and has great options for any forms that you need, excellent customisation options.

LEXIQUS

This app helps me promote my page thru building up a responsive form. It is easy to use and integrate in your website.

DI ORO

This application is awesome and easy to use on any and all websites. Thank you for finally making a cost-effective option.

Texan Trends

Really liked this app! Was simple and easy to maneuver through. 10/10 would recommend for any shopify user.

Wool for the Dame

Used this to help me add a contact form for custom work on my shop page. very user friendly and simple to work with.