Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Kiwipure Nz Australia

Response gained for the app being down in my country (DNS issues). Support was fast. Happy with the app it does what it says.

Village Discount

So far I'm loving what I'm seeing. Very easy to use. Tested it. Works great. There are very smart premium features that work with Google Sheets and text alerts. I will probably upgrade to gain access to those features. I will say that the free account comes with distracting and even confusing messages that appear after a form is completed. Confusing to the form completer that is. When I did a test run, I saw a confirmation message "Received, thank you". However in larger more attention grabbing letters directly below, it read "This form was created with POWr. Create Your own" which was underlined and hyperlinked like a call to action. Nobody completing a form needs to be presented with a new hyperlink upon clicking "Submit." Anybody intelligent enough to need an online collection form will see subtle branding and know how to track down the company behind an amazing form experience they just had. However, the average online form filler outer may "not" be that web savvy and may think they have to take one more step to complete the form. I do not like that, so I'm only giving a 4/5 star rating.

Occulua

Awesome Programming Easy To Use!!!

Gym Concept

We just started using Form Builder. The app is an easy way to build your network and audience. Great stuff!

Ecomm In A Flash

I like the form! it was easy to create and it's easy to fill out.

Districttwentythree

Very easy to work with, but when I went back to make edits, it didn't change my original form.

Allthebestcards

installed, plugged in and used that afternoon!! I now have the ability to capture lead details. Only using the free version so far

Fishing Trends Online Shop

using the free version for now
Does what I need very easily.
thanks powr.io

Bbxx World

Very good App! Really easy to use and simple to implement.

The only problem I find is that it takes some time to load.

Keep the good work!

Mydeviceslice Com

After looking through the App Store for a survey app, Form Builder was the easiest solution compared to the others I installed and tried out. It had all of the functionality that I needed and made building my form so simple, with great customization abilities. If this app could get any better, I would prefer to pay a one time charge per form rather then being billed ongoing for hosting a survey on my site, and sometimes when I do a test run on the survey page, it runs slow to load which I worry will detour interested people. That aside, all is great and this is the app I would recommend as the best choice for Shopify and surveys!!