Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Lindsay Rapp Gallery

I used this app to help me make a form for my custom painting clients. I really like how easy it was to use. I just wish the form would load faster on my website. That is the only thing that is keeping me from giving it 5 stars

June 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! A script is required to load our plugins, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts on your HTML site. In other words, it is not that the POWr plugin is slow, but rather, it is waiting on other scripts to finish loading before rendering on your site.

While we cannot control the loading speed of your plugin on your HTML site, POWr's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone plugins. As our team continues to grow, we are actively working to make POWr plugins faster for our users!

Aurora Training Corp.

Love how it auto syncs to Google Sheets. Would use it more if there was a way to control the amount of ticket sales (to enter a quantity maximum and have a "sold out" function). Also it's tricky to use GST, would like that to be more user friendly.

May 23, 2019

Thanks for the review, and the feature recommendation! The ability to limit responses is a feature our product team is evaluating.

Please add your vote to our feature request page, and we'll reach out if the feature becomes available:

THE SOMCHAI

It helps us a lot, but it should be able to automatically link customer information to our platform.

April 6, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. the information that your customer submit in the form can be found in your Form Responses Dashboard. within your form. Once you edit your form, got to Settings and click on View Form Responses, you will have access to all the customer information.

DavidVega.LIFE

El motivo de instalar esta app ha sido únicamente tener un form contactar que gratuitamente se sincronice con Mailchimp. Tras días analizándolo he visto que su carga era muy lenta y que en muchos casos ni siquiera carga, de manera que el usuario accede a la página contactar y se encuentra que no hay formulario...

Tras hablarlo con soporte veo que simplemente NO es la solución idónea por lo que me paso a Wufoo aunque tenga que pagar (ya lo había hecho durante muchos años). Con Wufoo perfecto.

Entiendo que esta app puede ser buena para muchas otras cosas es por lo que le doy una valoración media en lugar de mala.

Apex Gift

Great app, but i would like it and give it 5 stars if the form isnt pop up at its own once reaching the site or at least there is an option to change it.. would change it to 5 stars if this is fixed

Muva Mel’s

Very beginner friendly, tested all my plugins and they worked just as they said they would! So far I love this app

little splashes of color

It was fairly easy to create and install. The only thing I'm not happy about is that is that it is very slow and when someone goes to my page, you see the code for a second and then the form appears and the code is below the form. It looks unprofessional so I'm trying something else

ENVYDBYINVU

I really enjoyed using this app. It was very helpful in being able to design custom forms. I would definitely recommend this app

DogCat Pet Tags Mexico

The app is good, I only have a some problems, it takes long time to load, and people can't see it sometimes, in addition gmail reads these messages like spam and sometimes google chrome send us an error.

Habitat for Humanity International Warehouse Marketplace

A convenient substitute for the registration on the login page, so far this app does precisely what I expect it to.

Previous 1