POWR Easy Contact Form Builder

Developer
POWR.io
4.6
September 12, 2022

Useful so far, videos online have been helpful. Their FAQ's responded to many of our questions and their website has all of the infromation you need.

C Market Coffee
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
POWR.io replied September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
It's always nice to hear of your experience with us, as it pushes us to do even more for your continued satisfaction.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out anytime as we'd love to hear from you :)

May 26, 2022

Se puede hacer buenos formularios. No se me ha complicado la posición de los campos y los títulos de ellos

Librería Labrys
Peru
Time spent using app: 1 day
POWR.io replied May 27, 2022

¡Gracias por la gran crítica! 😍 ¿Algo que podamos hacer para obtener 5 estrellas de usted? ¡Nos encantaría escuchar sus comentarios!

April 12, 2022

The app is pretty amazing, but I hope that in the future it would give much more options to its free version.

ADARIO'S
Time spent using app: 5 days
POWR.io replied April 12, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

March 22, 2022

J'en suis très contente. J'utilise seulement la partie gratuite car je n'ai pas les moyens de mettre de l'argent mais elle est bien. Seul bémol je ne sais pas comment recevoir les notifications lorsqu'on m'envoie un message via le formulaire de contact.

Diboiloré
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 6, 2022

I purchased the pro version out of necessary as my previous contact app I was using stopped working several times and I needed something fast. It is an easy to use app with basic features for creating and installing forms on a website. Nothing fancy... The plus to this app is it's easy to use and installs the script where ever you want it on any pages you create. It has basic design elements. The downside is that for the cost... it is too basic. I would like to have more options for designing forms and adding elements that are not available in this app but are available in others. Overall I am happy so far as it does what it says will. I would give 5 stars except I feel it is over priced for what it does.

Patriot Apparel Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
POWR.io replied January 6, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Rest assured that all of these are being forwarded to our engineers as they continuously update our plugins and hopefully, such features could be added soon.

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWR account+weblinks with live POWR plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.