Contact Form | Form Builder

Contact Form | Form Builder | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Zetu Africa Shop

I used this App to set up a question form. Super helpful Go to zetuafrica.org to signup for our Kickstarter launch via the form.

October 25, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

Our team have sent a n email to you regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mascullino

Great app to have multiple forms on your website (contact form, polls on the website, etc) with responsive customer service in addition.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Sidekick Philippines

it doesn't work. i tried installing it to my products. it doesnt work. i get frustrated. i built the form then add it to a particular product. then i refresh the page nothing happened. did this 5 times. I'm annoyed.

September 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

POD Galore

I used this to build a Contact Us page. It was easy enough, but the slowness of seeing it on the page is a concern to me.

August 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io

Assets

Used this app to build a customisable product range for my website, Have not used all the features as of yet but first impressions are great.

Nilight Led Light

does it has a feature of sending fromm submission to different admin base on different subjects selected

Teedotkustoms

an absolutely fantastic way of doing things and the help team has sklils and are very impactul way of helping

iBALLOONS Australia

I found the Form Builder easy to use.
I want gather information on my eCommerce site without the user having to use a SUBMIT button

June 14, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

phasil - Online Market

Muy Profesional, excelente herramienta, la recomiendo. Util para los principiantes y expertos, pruebenla.

Clothes Doctor

This is great in theory, but the plugin dashboard is glitchy and the customer service is very slow. We pay for a subscription but I'm still waiting for an intelligent response to an issue we raised nearly 3 weeks ago...can you guys help please?

UPDATE: this problem has now been fixed and the plugin is working much better so I've updated my rating. It did take a long time though.

May 7, 2020

Dear Lucinda,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Unfortunately, right now we are getting a much higher volume of incoming requests which may result in a slight increase in time getting back to you. Rest assured that the members of our team are already looking into the issue & will get back to you once we have an update on this. Thank you very much for your patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13