POWR Easy Contact Form Builder

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 25, 2019

Great app so far. So far the only one I can find to actually make a poll. Would definitely recommend

On the Blockk
Time spent using app: 10 months
POWR.io replied March 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

March 19, 2019

I used this app to help me do a contact form. It was easy to use and flexible. I would recommend they add more fonts and allow access to my own fonts as well. But generally it is a good app and I recommend it!

Layla Collection
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 1 month
POWR.io replied March 19, 2019

Hey Layla,

Thank you for letting us know about more fonts and use your own fonts. I sent your feedback to our Product Management Team.

If you need any help please send us an email to support@powr.io.

POWr Support Team.

Edited March 19, 2019

This app is cool and easy to install, lot of simple tools to custom our forms, free for basic plan.

SKRATCH
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
POWR.io replied March 19, 2019

March 13, 2019

I used this app for my website and it has so may options. Love it! Everything will be much more clear

Tintalizer
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 11, 2019

Very easy to setup. I would recommend this app to anyone especially beginners. I've found it very beginner friendly.

CoolnFab
Time spent using app: About 2 months

March 5, 2019

So far so good. Was easy to create! No issue with installing it on my website. Hopefully the rest of it works easy.

MaddiB Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 months

March 2, 2019

Very easy to use. Easy to create nice forms and link them to other services like Mailchimp. Unfortunately the font selection is limited to Google's awful webfont collection, but that's a minor issue.

High Tea with Harriet
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
March 1, 2019

sweet, smooth install - so far so good - liking that I could customise the registration form !! Thanks

The Speed Network
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

February 28, 2019

I used this app to build a form in 10 minutes with no experience with this POWr or Shopify. After a long time of research - seemed to easy to just plug it in.

BoomGroupInc
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited February 27, 2019

Confermo che è facile da usare o soprattutto in linea con il GDPR 2019
Ho appena implementato il codice nel mio ecommerce e...vediamo :)

Outlet Della Ceramica | Ceramica Outlet