Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

SEP Jordan

i must have tried dozens of apps so far, this is the best one. the only weakness is i cannot play around with font size and paragraph without any coding knowledge. a part from that, very happy indeed

Thenetjeweler By Importex

Just started using this app, so far so good, easy to install, pleasant to menage.

Samurais Flair

great app, simple and beautiful

Maui Ku Ia Estate Chocolate Inc

Great, fast, efficient, fun, easy to learn!

Lashesonfleek

OMG SO EASY!! Im pretty illeterate when it comes to coding and computer stuff. This was so easy to do!! Looks very professional on my page!

First Salute

This app is easy to use however I encountered a number of problems.

First off, my media looked just awesome in Corel, but when I loaded my imported media to the plugin, they did not look nearly as good.

After running my new sliders for a day, I realized I neglected to check how it looked on mobile.

Surprise surprise with the slider plugin installed my page was taking minutes to load, if at all. Very frustrating as this is my busiest month of the year and more than half my customers use their mobile devices so I ended up losing probably hundreds of dollars in sales.

Support was responsive and explained that their plugin loads after all the other plugins on the site so one of my other apps was to blame. The fact of the matter is that with this plugin installed, my site would not load correctly on mobile devices.

Support explained that average load times for the plugin on a page launch were
3 to 6 seconds. I am sorry but that is just really, really bad.

Jerkypro

Very easy to use with a professional feel and look. Great app!

Pitaspitaspajaritas

Free option only allows you to have 3 images, if you want more... pay!!

Shoe Blends

Very cool addition to my store. I love it.

Breedbrand

I like it. Because I was having some trouble with my product images. So thanks this will help a lot.