Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Image Slider, Testimonials, Slideshow Carousel

Jackpottees

App works great. Exactly what I was looking for.

Jewel Mood

Great products, as always! Worked straight away! Very happy, thanks!

Buddha Band Shop

Worked amazing for me easy and very simple to implement

The Serpents Club

I found this relatively easy to use, it works well for pages where theres a lot of images

Oh Pisi

Stunned by all the high ratings. This app sucked. It was difficult to use, kept shoving me to an upgrade page without letting me set it up to see how it looked/worked. Had to exit and go back in 4 times just to get around the messages and getting stuck on screens. Mouse over text stayed on the screen after I left. Doesn't let you add more than 2 images.

If you're going to pay no matter what, then it might be fine. If you want to try before you buy, skip this and try the Responsive Image Slider - less options but at least it lets you set it up and try it before paying.

My experience with the free version was truly horrible - complete waste of time.

Dirty Monkey Kustoms

pretty pleased - simple to use and implement

Itsuniquelymine

Awesome experience! The support is fantastic and they had to be REALLY patient!
They followed through on queries and didn't just leave me hanging....a really good sign! I really feel as though I have learned something new, and its so satisfying! I would definitely recommend it and am hoping to try out the other apps too!

Onlinemedicaltesting Com

Powr has great apps. Loading time needs to be improved. Otherwise, I would give it a 5 star rating.

Furniture Glides Floor Protectors Furnislip

Love this app. So simple and so effective. :)))))) Thank you POWr.

Confident Smiles

Great app. Everything we need for our e-commerce store. Super easy to maneuver, and very responsive!