Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Same Swim

Very easy to use and great plug-ins

Go Out Of Doors

The app is SO easy to install and configure, its a case of install it on your shopify store and use it straight away. Well designed, easy to follow instructions. Would recommend this, great price for such a good app for your store.

Stealthgearusa

This app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

St Augustine Lions

I'm using this without the slider feature. It's easy enough to disable the slider and I prefer to use it this way with only one photo in each "slider" since I place images at several places in my pages and this makes the images very neat looking and their sizes very uniform. I can also put descriptions above them using my preferred background and text colors.

Cjjewels

Makes putting up image sliders a convenient job for first timers.

Deltachildren Content

Does everything very well just as advertised!

Zoubisous

Great slider app. It works very well. I have come across no glitches. It is easy to use and offers the user a wide range of design functions.

Ecs Ministries

Make it fun to add images. I like the thumbnails

Stephs Sketches

Easy to use and navigate. Great way to display photos on my website

Lacey Lane

So easy to use and a great tool to feature image galleries on Shopify. Highly recommended.