Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

St Augustine Lions

I'm using this without the slider feature. It's easy enough to disable the slider and I prefer to use it this way with only one photo in each "slider" since I place images at several places in my pages and this makes the images very neat looking and their sizes very uniform. I can also put descriptions above them using my preferred background and text colors.

Cjjewels

Makes putting up image sliders a convenient job for first timers.

Deltachildren Content

Does everything very well just as advertised!

Zoubisous

Great slider app. It works very well. I have come across no glitches. It is easy to use and offers the user a wide range of design functions.

Ecs Ministries

Make it fun to add images. I like the thumbnails

Stephs Sketches

Easy to use and navigate. Great way to display photos on my website

Lacey Lane

So easy to use and a great tool to feature image galleries on Shopify. Highly recommended.

Pitfield London

Slider is great, works well with my site and the customisation is perfect, not too much and not too little. The communication from the Support Team is second to none and they've helped me out with every issue I have come across. Couldn't ask for a better service. I will be using POWr in the future 100%.

Auckland , Wellington & New Zealand Escorts and Massage Parlours

Good , will email you shortly re the product image sliding query.

RentonPhoto.com

This app looked awesome at first, but worked and then didn't work. Froze and then was fixed. Support tried for two weeks to fix the lag time loading without success. Sometimes it would load, sometimes it would not. Today my slide show is GONE and disappeared for no reason. It looked like a great app, but bugs need to be worked out. So disappointed. I'm uninstalling for now.

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next