Product Image Slider Carousel

Product Image Slider Carousel | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Product Slider, Lookbook, Slideshow & Testimonials

Go Out Of Doors

The app is SO easy to install and configure, its a case of install it on your shopify store and use it straight away. Well designed, easy to follow instructions. Would recommend this, great price for such a good app for your store.

Stealthgearusa

This app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

St Augustine Lions

I'm using this without the slider feature. It's easy enough to disable the slider and I prefer to use it this way with only one photo in each "slider" since I place images at several places in my pages and this makes the images very neat looking and their sizes very uniform. I can also put descriptions above them using my preferred background and text colors.

Cjjewels

Makes putting up image sliders a convenient job for first timers.

Deltachildren Content

Does everything very well just as advertised!

Zoubisous

Great slider app. It works very well. I have come across no glitches. It is easy to use and offers the user a wide range of design functions.

Ecs Ministries

Make it fun to add images. I like the thumbnails

Stephs Sketches

Easy to use and navigate. Great way to display photos on my website

Lacey Lane

So easy to use and a great tool to feature image galleries on Shopify. Highly recommended.

Pitfield London

Slider is great, works well with my site and the customisation is perfect, not too much and not too little. The communication from the Support Team is second to none and they've helped me out with every issue I have come across. Couldn't ask for a better service. I will be using POWr in the future 100%.