POWR Image Slider Gallery

Showcase product images in slider, carousel, gallery, lookbook

Free plan available
Create multiple image sliders in an array of different layouts.

Legends Of The Sport

The Image slider is a nice product. It does exactly what it is supposed to. I think it could be further enhance to allow for more variation on the styles used. For example for the fonts, it is unable to pickup the fonts from our style sheet so we are obliged to use what we would consider a close approximation. These are minor issues that doesn't in any sense take away from its value as an app.

Shophite

Easy & Lovely App! Highly recommended.

Same Swim

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very easy to use and great plug-ins

Go Out Of Doors

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is SO easy to install and configure, its a case of install it on your shopify store and use it straight away. Well designed, easy to follow instructions. Would recommend this, great price for such a good app for your store.

Stealthgearusa

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

St Augustine Lions

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm using this without the slider feature. It's easy enough to disable the slider and I prefer to use it this way with only one photo in each "slider" since I place images at several places in my pages and this makes the images very neat looking and their sizes very uniform. I can also put descriptions above them using my preferred background and text colors.

Cjjewels

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Makes putting up image sliders a convenient job for first timers.

Deltachildren Content

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Does everything very well just as advertised!

Zoubisous

Location Ireland

Great slider app. It works very well. I have come across no glitches. It is easy to use and offers the user a wide range of design functions.

Ecs Ministries

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Make it fun to add images. I like the thumbnails