Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

ETHIC Intelligence

Very simple. Took 1 minute to add a map and increase our look and feel of our site and our locations

CAROLYNA K. JEWELRY

Map and Store locator app is very easy to use and install. I enjoyed the app, Very easy to navigate through instructions.

Creative Rizk Boutique

I needed this plug in and I am so happy I have it now. Thank you for always having the best apps to add to my online store.

slowbar.sk

Easy good looking app. I'm using it now only for one store, so its free and helpful. Easy to install.

Kukubird_uk

very user friendly and easy to use! Aesthetically pleasing. only thing id like to see is the ability to add photos of the locations to the drop pins.

Alegends

the app is great fjhfgydhfdysgfydsfgdsycudsyvcdyuvdyvdshvsdhjvhjdhvb djhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Villa Russo, 1898

It was exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to find my store and to install the app. It appeared on the map instantly.

bronze

good and easy to use
enjoy using it and it is free
what more we would ask for
i add two location
with timing

NZ Native Oils Ltd

Super simple and effective. I use this app to show my distributor network. Easy to setup and worked right out of the box.

NatureTalk

I used this app to insert a clickable map on our website to show our stockists, it was very easy to use. I needed some help so contacted customer service, they were very responsive and resolved my issue promptly. Highly recommend.