Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

myitalianliving

I really like this app. I'm trying to understand ho is it working...hopefully it will allow me to add a picture. Andrea

Mimiflo®

The App is awesome.. Its good for non technical people. Its easy to navigate and customized the pop up.. I love it...

fommy.com

great app.great app.great app.great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app.

One Clever Chica

Super easy to glide through the steps of customizing. Didn't take too long! I wish they had a few more option as backgrounds but not too shabby

Diamond Dotz

Easy to use and seems to work well so far. A little annoying that the write a review column is in the way when you're trying to design and can't exit it.

Jammy!

I like this app so far but I don't like how on desktop it forces you to rate it with forced prompts in the right hand side when I'm trying to create pop ups myself.

The Moral Brand, LLC

I use a couple of apps within their suite. Very customizable and fun to use. Gives my store a nice look. Just wish the navigation was a bit better, but definitely not a deal breaker.

Cave and Cove

Awful!! So many issues with its software; i tried to stick it out but couldn't bare it. The app also keeps trying to make you upgrade as the free version is so basic! So glad i chose another app. Don't waste your time...!

August 12, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

RoadRunner Scooters

Currently using the Free version of the plugin and definitely thinking about upgrading in the near future. Really easy to design, super user-friendly. This was exactly what I was looking for, highly recommend.

ink'd Pens

Awesome and easy to use! Really like this product as it looks nice and works just as it should. Recomended!