Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

PARK G

I love this app! Able to test it on free mode, trying out a bit before going ahead to subscribe. Awesome will want to subscribe

Pedal Threadz

Ok but even though it's set to pop up once per week per visitor it keeps popping up very annoyingly frequently even after the email has been entered by a site visitor, surely it should just not pop up again after it's been clicked off or filled in???

October 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Could you please write us on support@powr.io with more deateils and we will be happy to help with this problem.

Phylise Fine Jewelry

Caused downtime for my website. After enabled the popup, I wasn't able to get into my website because my browser kept telling the connection is not private. This is really bad.

keeiswim

I love this app! omg I would totally recommend to all my friends and family across the whole world its

Flama Viva - Velas, Aromas & Decor

I love this app, it is complete. We are trying this for the first time. Very intuitive, we hope to discover more.

Jedeye Mindtank

It's definitely the easiest pop up platform i've used, though still trying to figure some aspects out

Brianda Store

Bastente buena aplicacion, todavia no la he testeado lo suficiente para saber con certeza si la recomendaria al 100%

SavAli Boutique

love this app. it is amazingly easy to use and ave beautiful details. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful app for their site.

Rugged Outfitters NJ

Good Shopify application that is reasonably priced. Fairly easy to set up and use in my store to get subscribers.

Maison De Finesse

Great app! So far so good. Easy to navigate and I am able to customize the pop up to best suit my website.