POWR Popups | Sales Popups

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
September 4, 2021

I used to for sign-up and it helped me to build customers list so i can send mails to customers on new product alerts or offers.

Totallyearth
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
POWR.io replied September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

August 23, 2021

Easy to design new pop ups for website ! Many templates to choose from. Would definitely recommend this app !

KaysWayBeauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
POWR.io replied August 23, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5 Star review 😍

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be happy to help 😊

August 21, 2021

This is a great app and I love how the pop ups are free. I may have to delete it though because it is making my site go slower though:/

Limitless Decors
Time spent using app: 1 day
POWR.io replied August 21, 2021

Hello there, so sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

August 15, 2021

Muito bom ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Big Joy
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
POWR.io replied August 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

August 13, 2021

Great support, app is easy to use. I have two stores and use the app on both, and support has always been great.

Chill Dudes CBD
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
POWR.io replied August 13, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

August 9, 2021

This is a great app. It does exactly what I wanted having tried a few. And the customer service was simply outstanding.

Alouette Bijoux
Time spent using app: 16 days
POWR.io replied August 9, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

August 3, 2021

Great interface, lots of amazing options even for free users. Will use it with my other websites as well. Highly recommended!

UglyXmassTees
Time spent using app: 11 months
POWR.io replied August 3, 2021

Hi,

July 31, 2021

I used this app to add a customer sign up popup. Havent tested it all yet but the building part was easy. Thanks.

TRUCK
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
POWR.io replied July 31, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

July 31, 2021

Very easy setup! Amazing options of themes and styles for all kinds of business. 100% recommended !!!

artemisanature
Time spent using app: 3 months
POWR.io replied July 31, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

July 24, 2021

I used this app to add my very first pop up to my store! It was very easy to use and looks very professional!

CirQle Of Blessings
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
POWR.io replied July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍