Popup | Product Upsell Pop Up

Popup | Product Upsell Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

40% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

MoliMolie

i used this app to do a pop up ad. its cool to use and very friendly;. will defintely recommend people to use it

Masquer-Aid Masks

Very easy to get started and I'm pleased with my design I created. Was also delightfully easy to set up a google sheets integration to collect all info in one space. So far, so good. We'll see how this works after we launch :)

KingLands Ltd.

this app is great for popups and it is really easy to use the best part is that you can use amazing templates for free

January 27, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

PrettyTimely

This app doesn't integrate with Shopify Customers (the in built CRM of Shopify) so its rather pointless for the main use case of a newsletter sign-up form for capturing new customers...

Accessies

Simple and easy to implement! Love it and I would recommend it for accepting emails and offering coupons to customers!

green tribu

The app functions fine, although you need to pay for a subscription for most standard functions (i.e. remove logo and control frequency). My issue is with the customer service. I emailed many times with the customer service as the button to cancel subscription did not work. I followed all instructions and repeatedly and very clearly (1 week before subscription renewal) requested to please cancel my subscription. The subscription was renewed 1 day before the subscription renewal date and I was ultimately able to cancel on that day (before renewal date) but we were unfortunately charged early. At that point customer service simply said "unfortunately we do not provide refunds on monthly subscriptions" even though he was well aware we had been corresponding for a week as I was trying to cancel. This to me is extremely unprofessional and quite frankly manipulative.

January 20, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Glamorous Melted Treats, LLC 2020

Simple, free and easy to use! I love THIS APP :D I would definitely recommend it to anyone using shopify.

houseofdrip.co

I love this app already. I was searching so hard to create a popup that catches the eye. I definitely will be using this going forward

Nourish with Anna

I use this app to help me collect email subscribers. I am not super techy. It was super easy to use, thank you!

Cocacao

Lots of great features and absolutely captures an email but despite paying for it to send them to Mailchimp it doesn't work. So no automated email to our customers with the welcome email. The automated feature in the app doesn't work either. We have reached out for help three times with no response.