Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

Ren Wares

This app helped us increase our subscriber list in a flexible and cost effective way. We're very happy with how easy it is to use. We would wish for more content variation though and the ability to customise the pop up backgrounds if possible (maybe we haven't explored enough yet!)

Claribelskincare.com

I added the popup app to my Shopify store, and paid approx. $27 for the year. Hours later there was a new reoccurring charge on my account for approx. $47 a month without my approval. Exchanged emails with Arlyne, who agreed to a refund. When no action happened and she stopped responded to my emails, she called me with a sales call offering to help coach me on how to use their app - completely ignoring her promise for a refund and such DECEPTIVE PRICING. Shopify owners, stay far away from these people. Their lie about their pricing, they avoid contact, and they break their word. Terrible company!!!

November 20, 2020

Hi there!
We just took a look and we see that Arlyne replied to you yesterday to confirm your refund request. Can you please check your spam folder to see if that is where her message went?
It seems like there was also some confusion around our pricing. You subscribed with our 40% BFCM promo, so the first year is just $29. After a year, the subscription renews at the regular price of $47/yr. There is no monthly fee, that is just a confusing way Shopify displays the terms of the app purchase.

Asha Beauty 911

So far I like this app, it is easy to use and customize. Just installed, but excited to see how well it works.

ALL-GAS

bugging out, tried to hit the support button but is only pre listed questions and not a live person to help out. it keeps playing older versions of my pop up not the newer ones ive corrected.

November 19, 2020

We're very sorry you encountered an issue with our popup. Our support team has reached out to you with instructions for how to fix the issue you ran into. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

The Hangar

so far so good, i hope i can get more out of this app to help data capture. Seems easy to use, and helpful theres levels you can buy into.

Amala Vegan

The app was really easy to use. I thought that setting up a pop up was going to be difficult but far from that.

The BANTU WAY

So far, I really like this app. I wish I found it early. I will definitely recommend it to any new e-commerce.

Drunk Girl Art

I am trying to test out this app in FREE mode and can't do what I need to do. So I subscribed for a month and STILL CAN'T ACCESS THE survey feature.

Zyvhur

this app is a great way to engage with people who visit the site. I really wanted a way to let them know when events are and what sales there are as well has how to sign up and this makes all that really easy.

Inova Cachos

Eu não quero assinar a newsletter e a janela não fecha de jeito nenhum. Não deveria ser obrigatório!