Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

Harvest of Joy Microgreens

Couldn't recommend app more! Customer service is excellent and app offers everything I need in a pop up.

November 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Chic&Pea Baby

I downloaded this app for the email signup feature. Very easy and simple format. Would highly recommend.

November 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

two4.one

Nice and simple pop up and easy to use.AM also refer to other friend to use this and get the benefits.

November 22, 2021

Hi there,
Do reach us out, if you have any questions!

Wild Hibiscus Flower Company Pty Ltd | Kurrajong Australian Native Foods

Absolute Crap. Wasted half a day on this app no contact from support. Then despite paying for the upgrade which said they would not add any branding to my site it added the branding on the home page and added a heap of other apps I was not interested in. Deleted the app and now their branding is still on my website.

November 15, 2021

Hi there,
So sorry for the bad experience with our app.
If you wan to contact support please just shoot us an email support@powr.io
We also sent you an email with instructions about pur app
Please, just reply to us if the issue still exists and we will be more than happy to sort this problem out for you.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Muito bom esse aplicativo. Tenho utilizado dentro de minha loja. O bom dele é que também pode ser utilizado banners externamente, como no seu blog por exemplo!

November 8, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Please feel free to reach out, if you have any questions!

Tulum2u

I needed a pop- up to show a discount for new customers. But after installing I don't see it. So, I'm not sure I did it right.

October 24, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

VERA DORIA

Looks like it is a nice app, I will give a try ! I think it really helps increase the loyalty program to my website

October 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app.

Elements

Limited customization for the price. It doesn't show up properly on Mobile and support is extremely slow. I had to keep emailing to get response.

October 13, 2021

LA Jewelers

This is our first time adding a pop-up to our website. It was a very easy and smooth installation for someone with limited technical skills.

October 8, 2021

Giga Store

Prompt and Accurate Customer Service. This App works excellent with my business I highly recommend it .

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63