Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter popup, exit pop ups, sign up pop ups

Bud Girls Club

Simple and easy to implement! Took me like 15 minutes to set everything up. Super simple to use, anyone can do it tbh.

March 14, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Keffyn's Sewing Haven

Very easy to use to change the look and feel of the pop up! ............................................

Your Place For Now

I started to install it, but then too soon I received a popup to give my review... i couldn't finish the publishing. A pity as it started very smoothly

March 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe

one of the worst apps i've ever used. it freezes all the time and don't let you finish what you are doing

March 9, 2021

essenzal

i love this app to build costumers, its easy to install , i love this app to build costumers, its easy to install ,

March 4, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Sassy Trendzz

Nice app, very easy to setup and gets the work done. I really like the templates as well. I love it.

THEHOTDEAL

good sfdhbrahnbrgdfnabrn rehe rqaregh re hqrea ghqrae ghreqahge qae gheawghrehg53b 5 5355yhrtwhrfe 34 yqergreq greyghre 5yghre

Mac Selections

I absolutely love this app!! I tried using the other ones, and it's a bit complicated and deleted it. Just tried this and amazing!!! They made it very easy to use for everyone. You don't need to be computer savvy to learn how to install and set this in your store

Cultured Curl

Love how well explained everything is. It allows you to make choices fast, giving you a range of options to choose from. Which I love

Guezzi

top et facile d'utilisation, permet d'apporter un vrai plus au site web de manière simple, je recommande vraiment cette appli