POWR Popups | Sales Popups

Perfect for email capture, opt-in, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

Earth and Moon

Powr has great customer service that quickly get back to you with a clear solution. The app is also really easy to use, recommend!

February 11, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

yourbestniche

Time spent using app About 2 months

helpful company, and I was able to connect my email op up to my shopify. at first I didnt get it but the website is easy to figure out!

February 10, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

DVisionz

I used this app to help do popups for my latest collections ! Perfect to gain subscribers and customers!

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions.

RoyalTouchLondon

The Free plan says unlimited view but after using it for a month or less we have been asked to upgrade to an annual plan which costs >180 usd and there is no option to upgrade to a lower plan as stated on this page i.e. 43 usd. It is a rip off, so dont install this app.

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and so sorry for your bad experience.
We already taking a look on this issue and will update you ASAP via email.
Warm regards,
POWR support team

Love Our Parks

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Super shady pricing. On the app store, the Starter plan says "$3.99/month or $3.59/month billed at $43.09 once per year" and it's only after installing the app you realize that doesn't exist (at all) and you must pay for all their apps with a much more expensive pricing structure based on page views.

February 3, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Lidt Sundere

Location Denmark

Vi brugte den til at prøve pop up løsning, men fandt ud af vi havde behov for en anden løsning. Super service og god hjælp på chatten

January 30, 2022

Realinierea Sufletului

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

IT IS GREAT. I love it and the fact that you have a lot of options to modify in it. I definetly recomend it .

January 26, 2022

lielyalashbar

Time spent using app 21 minutes

i used this app to help me in prove my business do better also to gain sells and more eye a appeal in the future

January 19, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Nol&Lik

Location France

La personne avec qui j'ai discuté a regler mon probleme de pop up tres rapidement ! Super !!
Je recommande

January 19, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Nous sommes très reconnaissants pour votre avis. Merci de partager votre note avec nous et la communauté. Veuillez nous contacter en cas de suggestions ou de questions. Nous serons plus qu'heureux de vous aider.

Clinikally

Location India
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Their charges are different on the Shopify app store as compared to original one. I would not installed the app if I knew about the charges.

January 18, 2022

We're very sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!