Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter popup, exit pop ups, sign up pop ups

Jenry

I love this app! issssssssssssssssssssss theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssttttttttt

February 18, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

ByTamrin

This app is perfect! It was exactly what i was looking for! They provide cute templates AND you can change the text on them.

February 18, 2021

Jenn's Photo Works

This was so easy to customize and I was able to get it up and running on my site in less than 30 minutes!

Decked Deco

Great app concept - terrible help assistance. When paying for a service one expects a level of help and assistance above a basic set of questions. Either an online chat facility or a simple email address or contact form would suffice. Its shouldn't be this hard to reach out to you that I have to eave a negative(ish) review in order to voice my frustrations regarding your product. When I click to post this review- it doesn't appear to work - so if you see this - please spend a little time to fix these pesky issues

February 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

bé jà vu

This app is easy to use :) and looks good. This app is easy to use :) and looks good. This app is easy to use :) and looks good.

Boheme Boutique

I love this app!
It is easy to implement and great.
Use this app widely.
I used this app on several shopify stores.

MoliMolie

i used this app to do a pop up ad. its cool to use and very friendly;. will defintely recommend people to use it

Masquer-Aid Masks

Very easy to get started and I'm pleased with my design I created. Was also delightfully easy to set up a google sheets integration to collect all info in one space. So far, so good. We'll see how this works after we launch :)

KingLands Ltd.

this app is great for popups and it is really easy to use the best part is that you can use amazing templates for free

January 27, 2021

PrettyTimely

This app doesn't integrate with Shopify Customers (the in built CRM of Shopify) so its rather pointless for the main use case of a newsletter sign-up form for capturing new customers...