POWR Popups | Sales Popups

Perfect for email capture, opt-in, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

Clinikally

Location India
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Their charges are different on the Shopify app store as compared to original one. I would not installed the app if I knew about the charges.

January 18, 2022

We're very sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ocean Remedy

Location Australia

Outstanding support to help me maximise the functionality of my popup. Thankyou Irina and @ Power.io

January 10, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

TinyGardens

Location Germany
Time spent using app 36 minutes

the App is really bad, it doesn't work. Design is nice but i cant have a look at the pop up on our homepage...

January 10, 2022

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

Kindly reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

We appreciate your feedback!

Meat and Potatoes

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good Job Guys. Keep it up!!! I like the setup and free template. It helps me to alert my customer about my schedule, holidays, marketing. Thanks a lot.

December 23, 2021

Harvest of Joy Microgreens

Couldn't recommend app more! Customer service is excellent and app offers everything I need in a pop up.

November 26, 2021

Chic&Pea Baby

Time spent using app 39 minutes

I downloaded this app for the email signup feature. Very easy and simple format. Would highly recommend.

November 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

two4.one

Nice and simple pop up and easy to use.AM also refer to other friend to use this and get the benefits.

November 22, 2021

Hi there,
Do reach us out, if you have any questions!

Wild Hibiscus Flower Company Pty Ltd | Kurrajong Australian Native Foods

Location Australia

Absolute Crap. Wasted half a day on this app no contact from support. Then despite paying for the upgrade which said they would not add any branding to my site it added the branding on the home page and added a heap of other apps I was not interested in. Deleted the app and now their branding is still on my website.

November 15, 2021

Hi there,
So sorry for the bad experience with our app.
If you wan to contact support please just shoot us an email support@powr.io
We also sent you an email with instructions about pur app
Please, just reply to us if the issue still exists and we will be more than happy to sort this problem out for you.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Location Brazil

Muito bom esse aplicativo. Tenho utilizado dentro de minha loja. O bom dele é que também pode ser utilizado banners externamente, como no seu blog por exemplo!

November 8, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Please feel free to reach out, if you have any questions!

Tulum2u

I needed a pop- up to show a discount for new customers. But after installing I don't see it. So, I'm not sure I did it right.

October 24, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.