Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter popup, exit pop ups, sign up pop ups

ZUPERIOR

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

December 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@powr.io for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Unik·e

Excellent ! J'ai utilisé cette appli pour annoncer un recrutement d'ambassadeurs et ambassadrices ! Je peux désormais récupérer des e-mails

mozambisa | moda africana

Gostei desse app é muito bom, e ainda esse plano gartuito é a melhor coisa. Vou testar na minha loja

Airavata Weaves and Textiles

Not a very easy to use app. It keeps giving pop ups to rate it. Editing the timer is confusing, with no save button. the app needs to be more user friendly for editing.

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy to help, if you have any other questions!

Tadhg O'Brien Prints

very easy to use and grateful for the fact you have a free option. I made my pop up within minutes and it is exactly what I was looking for.

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review!
We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the POWR Email Pop Up & Sign Up app!

Biosmil.com

only 20 subscribers are free :( very less not worth it only 20 subscribers are free :( very less not worth it

December 14, 2020

Happy to help, if you have any other questions!

Black Market Clothing

Have the pro version, there is no control on the position of the popup that works. When it is to be centred it centers the pop-up both vertically and horizontally on the page, and is not reactive to where the user is. Meaning you have to scroll to see the pop-up, thus defeating the principle purpose of a popup. Disappointed with their support.

December 8, 2020

Sorry you ran into issues! Our team has reached out to you with instructions for how to solve the problem you encountered. Installing to the theme instead of a single page should solve this. Happy to assist if you keep running into issues!

Vantage Street

Great product does exactly as promised. I used it to promote some items for my pre-Christmas sale and it is performing nicely.
also very simple to create and fun to use!
thanks, Popup team, you are doing a great job, providing us with all functionalities to kick off sales!
I enjoyed ease of use and intuition in navigating the different options to enable the popup.

Indigoz.store

I love this app, it helped me a lot, will send other people to this app, I am so happy. This wonderful

Wessex Rope and Packaging

I used this App to help me add a Christmas Opening Pop-up to my Shopify Site. It was easy to create a custom pop-up with lots of customisable options.