Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

artemisanature

Very easy setup! Amazing options of themes and styles for all kinds of business. 100% recommended !!!

July 31, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

CirQle Of Blessings

I used this app to add my very first pop up to my store! It was very easy to use and looks very professional!

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

New Season Tex

Great Application, But it would be amazing to add (Revenue earned from the pop-ups & similars.) Therefore it's easy to track.

July 16, 2021

Melanin Marie Beauty

I used this app to show a feature of the week to my customers. Very easy to use and install. Can't wait to see the results.

July 3, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Please reach us in case of any assistance.

Thank you again!

ITS Technologies

It's easy and straightforward to use. You have the free plan available which is not so limited, that you can actually use the free plan. Easy to install and most importantly, it works.

July 1, 2021

Hi there,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.

Thank you again!

TheBadBehaviorCollection

Super easy!!!!!!!!!!! I love how everything is already set up, all you have to do is add in your information

July 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please reach us if you need any help.

Zero Zen

Great app, looks great, works well and affordable.. had a small problem as I selected the incorrect plan, contacted support live chatted with a very friendly member of staff that fixed it immediately . highly recommended

June 21, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Farrah Ann's Boutique

Thank you so much for creating this app. It was very easy to install and we are very excited to start seeing results!

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be more than glad to help.

Comfort on the Spectrum

I used this app to help me add a pop up to my store. It is very easy and simple to use. The tutorial was also helpful.

June 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Riciclone Smartphone - Vendita acquisto e riparazione dispositivi usati

Perfect app. It works well and it is very useful. Thanks for providing as free app, for small business is the best.

June 10, 2021