Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter popup, exit pop ups, sign up pop ups

Shop Paper Bags

good app simple and fast for me. I used my campany. It is working in my page. bla bla bla bla bla bla.

June 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours :) Cheers!

Nasei

Very simple and intuitive to use. It is also very complete. It is also very useful for any website that has a newsletter.

June 1, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Carsha (Hong Kong) Global Trading 卡莎(香港)國際貿易

Very practical and user-friendly app, allowing me to customize any type of popups, their templates are super attractive too.

Ghost House Brewing Co

this plugin is very easy to use and has a ton of design options. I would highly recommend this for the novice to professional

Wolf Pack Attire

Super easy to use and perfect for my website! It is a great conversion tool for sales and perfect for feedback and getting more trust in customers!

Perfect Match Jewelry

May 11, 2021

Pellavia

This was very easy to start and install. Need to wait a while to see how it will work with customers.

DVD Treasures

I love this app! It is simple to use & just what I needed so that I can add pop ups to my site. Thank You!

Deborahs Creative Design Nz

i signed up with this today it really easy to get started and i hope that it will help get leads to my business

Katerina Roza

I only wanted a "Flash Sale" type of pop up as my first pop up on my website, i opted for the free plan, for now, i had some problems changing the text on the template I chose - It wasn't a straight out write your text in the box. Managed to find my way around it eventually - but it wasn't very clear to start off with..Hoping I can navigate it better 2nd time around. I was contacted very shortly after by a POWR Support member and the issue was clarified to me immediately.

April 27, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.