Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

LEXRO

I love this appt, it is easy and user friendly. It made a big difference in the look of my website. Great

The Goddess of Treasures

This app was easy to use. I just installed it so I will see how well it works for my site. If does well I'll upgrade.

FierceHazel

I just added the free version to my store. Easy to customize and looks great. Will upgrade to paid version if it works well for a month.

Print-A-Pattern

I really enjoyed the easy setup process. The free version allowed lots of customization - which is quite handy! Made the pop-up banner in less than 10 mins. No fuzz. SUPER GOOD

Concetto è

The free plan allow almost nothing. I also tried other app from the same dev. , specifically the one to bulid "FORMS" and it is advertised as ok with Shopify POS, but it's not. I don't like this.

BeautyLuxe LLC

So far I think it is really cool and easy to create and form to my liking. I am excited to use the app.

Flyexpectations

Easy to use, and allowed to capture the contact info for customers. The different options allow you to gain the information needed to fit your needs.

shoptemplematernity

I used this app to add a sign up discount code. It was easy to use unlike a few other apps I found. I liked that it was appealing to the eye and looked professional.

Roxera

Great free options and super awesome paid upgrades. Will help so much making your site look more professional

Bel-Ami Store

Very easy to use. I loved the Smart Design, though it's still beta. It allowed to me to create a popup window that matched my store in a blink of an eye !