Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

40% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

KaysWayBeauty

Easy to design new pop ups for website ! Many templates to choose from. Would definitely recommend this app !

August 23, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5 Star review 😍

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be happy to help 😊

Limitless Decors

This is a great app and I love how the pop ups are free. I may have to delete it though because it is making my site go slower though:/

August 21, 2021

Hello there, so sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

My Big Joy

Muito bom ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Chill Dudes CBD

Great support, app is easy to use. I have two stores and use the app on both, and support has always been great.

August 13, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Alouette Bijoux

This is a great app. It does exactly what I wanted having tried a few. And the customer service was simply outstanding.

August 9, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

UglyXmassTees

Great interface, lots of amazing options even for free users. Will use it with my other websites as well. Highly recommended!

August 3, 2021

Hi,

TRUCK

I used this app to add a customer sign up popup. Havent tested it all yet but the building part was easy. Thanks.

July 31, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

artemisanature

Very easy setup! Amazing options of themes and styles for all kinds of business. 100% recommended !!!

July 31, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

CirQle Of Blessings

I used this app to add my very first pop up to my store! It was very easy to use and looks very professional!

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

New Season Tex

Great Application, But it would be amazing to add (Revenue earned from the pop-ups & similars.) Therefore it's easy to track.

July 16, 2021