Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

Red Blooded American

Great App!!! Just another tool in my bag of tricks. Must have for any store!!!

Snafuco

Love it, more than what the average consumer expects

Paper Moon Antiques Online Sales

Absolutely Love This App. Lots of uses.

Uniqso2

Customer support are very responsive!

Wild At Heart Pets

Store is not up yet so we will see,
but customer support were awesome!!

Hardfocus Designs

The pop up app has been working well for us. We embedded a survey inside the pop up and the feed back has been very useful. Getting the survey to work inside the popup was a bit tricky but the support was really excellent and they walked us through it quickly and easily.

Wild Abandon

good support. so many options -which i like - looking to customize my offers to clients.

Raincry

I've used a few POWr apps with great success, and will continue to do so. Altif and Pilar have offered nothing but continued 5-star support - thanks guys!

Simply Stylish Gifts

Great app. Easy to install. Limited functionality with the free version, but really good value on the Premium plan and I love the look of the pop-up - much more professional than the previous free app I was using. Looking forward to seeing the customer response.

Stencibelle

Absolutely terrible, kept asking for a password, which I entered could not edit pop up, ridiculous, don't waste you time.