Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

Exceedingly Vegan

I don't know where all the good reviews are coming from. Definitely not from people who have used this app. It's totally buggy, the interface doesn't make any sense, it seems impossible to delete pop ups. I accidentally created 5 pop ups, all messing up with my page performance. As a customer on my site it was hard to click on the X and close the pop up. I deleted the app after a few days but now my site has a huge gap left from some code that the app left. And I have to solve this myself now. Super annoyed. And it's not really free either.

Sweetmonk

I am not very tech savvy but the support staff were great. I was unable to get my popup working (my fault/ tech difficulty) but they extended my plan so I can use it again for our next sale :)

Funky Fun Style

Very easy to install and setup and it looks good with your own added pic.

Thealmanac

I just launched my shopify store and this free app is ONE HUNDO gonna give me the edge with upsells, clinching customer emails, and also redirecting new visitors to cool areas of the site! DOPE

Friends N High Places

Great app/ customization options are v good!

Wellwovedrug

Excellent Popup !!!
I like your products !!

Yourturnkeystore 775

Great APP! Setup was easy. Just what I was looking for

Sykes Racing

Just ok. When setting up new pop-ups, the app does have a tendency to disconnect itself from the server, which means you lose what you were doing and have to restart. A few areas I found to be clunky and not overly easily to navigate. It would also be great if they introduced a replicate option rather than having to go through the process of building forms, changing colours etc for multiple pop-ups. When the plug-in is live, it does work, however there are no measurement options. It would be nice if we could measure it's effectiveness (how many pop-ups appeared vs how many people completed the desired action within the popup). Due to the cost and not able to fully measure its effectiveness, we are yet to determine whether we will continue using this app.

Verona Couture

Great app! The customer service is really on it! They take care of all of your issues. Good customer service. The price is fair. We love the app! Check out our website to see how it works! www.veronacouture.com

Uclick Iship

Awesome App! I like the countdown timer, pop up and the details are all clear and direct!