Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

by POWR.io

30% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

Gentryuk

Easy and simple to use!
There are many paid versions of pop-up messages for your Shopify store, but for cash-strapped entrepreneurs you can't really go wrong with this app.

Vigorous Array

It's easy to use and almost zero maintenance. Great!

Here Everything Is Sold

ITS GOOD

Yorkss Shona Gallery

The app is good, not great--but the customer service is really what pushes it to deliver. In my experience, app support is either great or terrible. A lot of overseas developers don't understand the needs of consumers, which is frustrating. The support team for this app, however, is just the opposite. They are helpful, friendly, and and extremely accommodating. I recommend this app!

Bougiee Cosmetics

The form was very neat and displays nicely. We like how it looks. We just wish the email notification when we have an entry will show what we named it "Artist Discount Application Form" as the sender or New Form Entry or anything along that line instead of POWr as the sender but otherwise from that the form was super perfect for our website!! (Just wanted to say the form does say "artist discount application form" in the subject line)

Elmusa

So I purchased the PopUp App for our Shopify website several months ago to notify our customers we moved to a new location. After a few months I removed the popup and basically kinda forgot I was paying for the app. This week I decided to start using it again this week and I could not get it to work correctly. I contacted the support VIA e-mail, and they responded immediately. It turns out I had mistakenly clicked the wrong setting in setup. They were able to go into my theme settings and fix the problem. If you are looking for a very good popup for your website, I recommend POWr.
ELM USA

Soy Cantinero

I COULD NOT MAKE IT WORK.
SUPPORT SERVICE WAS REALLY SLOW.
I UPGRADE TO THE PAID VERSION AND I WASTE TIME AND MONEY.

Df Choices

hard to understand once you get to actually installing it to your website. going to look for another one

Joyroom

So easy to use, great selection of free templates. Would recommend.

Deluxe Camping

Just started using Popup. Looks simple to use and will provide me the means to gather email addresses to build my list.