Popup to Lower Abandoned Carts
Offer customers a discount popup or a special offer popup when they show exit intent to reduce cart abandonment.
Popup to Grow Your Email List
Collect email addresses in your customized popup and send customers automated welcome emails after they sign up through your popup.
Popup to Collect Feedback
Optimize your products and site with a popup survey or with clickable images in a popup so customers can tell you about their experience.
About Popup ‑ Easy Free Pop up
GET MORE SALES AND REDUCE CART ABANDONMENT WITH A CUSTOM POPUP!
- Create your perfect mailing list popup or newsletter signup popup and collect email addresses in your own personal dashboard.
- Collect feedback with a survey popup, or add clickable images (like emojis) to gather feedback and reviews directly from your popup.
- Announce flash sales or create urgency by embedding a Countdown Timer and featured product images in your popup.
- Offer special discount codes or promotions with a custom call to action button to redirect users to your sales page.
- Show your popup immediately when your page loads.
- Fix your popup to the top or bottom of your site so your customers see the popup on every page.
- Get more followers on your social channels by adding all of your social links to Popup.
- Custom triggers: show Popup with time delay, show Popup on a click, or show Popup when user is about to exit your page.
- Send a customized welcome email that sends automatically when a user signs up through your popup.
- Control the frequency with which Popup should appear to the same visitor.
- Hide ‘Close’ button so that visitor has to engage with Popup.
- Highly customizable popup design: change your popup background color, use full-screen window or small popup window, add borders to your popup, pick custom fonts for your popup, and more.
- Popup supports text in any language.
- Popup is mobile responsive on any device.
- Get instant access to 50+ POWr apps, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Countdown Timer for stellar landing page conversion.
Getting Started with POWr Popup:
POWr Popup is easy to install. Click on the green ‘GET’ button on this page to install the app. Create your Popup, and add it to any page of your Shopify site.
Fast and Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting Popup up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Email Collection + Dashboard
or $3.59/month billed at $43.09 once per year
No POWr Logo
Email Collection + Dashboard
Control Display Frequency
or $9.89/month billed at $118.69 once per year
As Starter +
Display After a Delay/on Exit/on Click
Send Automated Welcome Emails
Custom CSS + JS
or $71.99/month billed at $863.89 once per year
As Pro +
Business Upgrade for all 50 POWr Apps
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 444 reviews
Most recent reviews
A versão free é muito limitada, e mantem propagandas indevidas no pop up, o aplicativo pode cativar o usuário com melhores recursos ao invés de manter anuncio.
Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We do offer a free version with limited branding in the hopes that you will find the full features valuable and upgrade to a paid plan. You are welcome to use the free version, but it will have the POWr branding.
Number 9 Fashion
They continue to charge even after the app is removed. Even better they make this out to be your fault. They can tell if an API call is being made or to or an app used. Yet they stay quiet. There is zero proactivity to confirm if you either were having issues or if you were aware that subscriptions need to be cancelled.
Not on uninstall, not anywhere to they offer you the chance or information to double confirm billing. Totally unethical.
Why do you allow this Shopify? Why do you allow your app partners to charge outside of the eco system? Your customers deserve better than cowboy developers like this.
-- Update Aug 9th. My response to them after they refund one last month. These guys are dead to rights guilty. It is their clear objective to remain quiet, not make this an easily avoided situation and wait for customers to notice as opposed to them being proactive --
The issue is one of trust and customer proactivity.
You setup a seperate billing connection outside of the Shopify billing system. The clear ramification of this is that if an app is removed, unlike most other apps, the charges don't stop and you keep charging. And you are comfortable with this?
You are WELL AWARE of this as you have FAQ comments on this and instructing people what to do. I am sure I am not the first to complain.
Since you are aware of this, it is even more disgusting how you have not acted to fix the root cause. Either by charging via Shopify, or automatically cancelling subscription plans when an uninstall is detected. Or sending CLEAR follow up emails instructing customers on what to do to finish a clean shutdown.
You can clearly match active billing accounts to those with no API or data usage. A clear indication that the app is not being used. You could also further check these dormant accounts with uninstall records too and then either cancel the payments or reach out to the customer.
You do not.
It is such a truly horrible customer experience and a clear sign of where and how you value your customers. And it is also damming on Shopify to allow you to behave like this too.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. I am sorry that this was your experience, but I am happy to look at your account to see where we dropped the ball and what we can do to resolve it. We try to be as transparent as possible with the billing and how to manage your own account. Please reach out to our support directly and we will look into this case for you.
The app began advertising an external porn site (instead of our discount offer) on my website overnight. Have had to remove and request a refund. It's obviously been hacked!
We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing. To update you, this was due to a caching issue and was primarily affecting app owners, and only a very small subset of site visitors. Please note that your POWr account was not compromised. We have pushed a fix to clear your cache and you will now see the correct version of your app. Please be assured there are safeguards in place to ensure this will not occur in future.