4.5

Merchants commend this app for enhancing customer contacts, email subscriptions, and sales through its user-friendly interface and quick setup. Its customizable features, including CSS styling for branding, are highly valued. Support, particularly a representative named Richcarde, is often praised for efficiency and helpfulness. Features like live chat and direct email data output are appreciated. Long-term usage by some merchants testifies to its reliability and consistent performance.

December 8, 2023

This app has been a great tool to increase my customer contact. It's easy to use & manage. I've only had one issue & Richcarde provided me with excellent customer service! He resolved my issue completely & has me back fully enjoying my Powr Popup experience!

Good Faith Cookie Company Gourmet Dog Biscuits
About 2 years using the app
January 25, 2024

Great customer service, knowledgeable and fast. Live chat, Richcarde M. solved my issue immediatley. Great app, used for a few years and will continue using.

Leo Ivy & Co.
Over 2 years using the app
Edited December 21, 2023

Customer service is awesome. They are prompt and always find solutions! Every time I need support they are always there and very helpful. Thank you guys for all your help!

Shop IDC estore
About 1 year using the app
October 30, 2023

We've been using this for specific disclaimers and notes regarding our products, and we love it. It's simple yet effective. We recently had issues with a site update that prevented the pop ups from working on specific pages, but Richcarde was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire process.

Definitely will continue to use indefinitely.

Aunt Sally's
Over 2 years using the app
POWR.io replied November 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your much detailed feedback🤩️
It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with both the app and our support team.
It will always be a pleasure to assist you again anytime!

November 14, 2023

Thank you for this rapid and efficient answer. I've been searching all day for the solution, and I wish I had tried your customer service right from the start.
Very satisfied and impressed by the quality of the answer

YEBA
Belgium
Almost 2 years using the app
December 6, 2023

We love this application but most of all we love the customer service. We ran into some issues and Richcarde was awesome, timely and efficient!

NuSmile
January 6, 2024

It's a nice app easy to install and the customer service was very quick and helpful

patterntalent
December 4, 2023

Richcarde M. was awesome. Very helpful and super responsive. Answered all my questions and helped me troubleshoot a few issues. He rocks! :)

Lancaster County Coffee
November 16, 2023

Great support. Fact reaction, fast solution. Richcarde M. did help me a lot.
Great app anyway, easy to use.

Nu-business.life
Germany
January 12, 2024

Easy to use! Customer service is friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend POWR Popup.

Abbott Cards