Popup ‑ Easy Free Popup

Popup ‑ Easy Free Popup

by POWr.io

Email or coupon popup & exit popup.

La Vida Drip

I just started using this app to have a pop up on my store. The tool is very easy to use and was up and going quickly.

Lindas Bake and Pack

i am using it to promote a discount on selected products. It was/is easy to use and I am sure we will reap the benifits of the popup. Thanks to all involved for a great app. Chris

Little Miss Boutique Co.

I like this app. Very straightforward and easy to use and have a great looking popup. Thank you for creating this great app!

U.S. Elite Gear

I paid for the "business" version.

The pop up resets to the default reg pop with their company's logo.
It happens about once a month.

Not a good solution if you're driving a lot of paid media and depending on the reg pop for user acquisition.

The really crappy part is that when you go into republish the pop up you get stuck in some upsell advertisement for their other products. These guys should stop trying to sell me stuff when i've already paid for a subscription to this app.

July 2, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that you were not able to add your popup on your site. You can definitely reach out to us at support@powr.io, provide us with your POWr account and we can help you to get your popup on your site.

redmoltres

I love it... It is good... Nyc... Excellent... Works perfectly with shopify... I loved this popup app.

Kiola Accessories by Kim

pretty easy to use, great apps, powr icon should be a little bit smaller to not make an annoying view >.<

Hototoshop

I Just installed your app. Will let you know the outcome as soon as I start using the app on my website.

ELGNCE

i used this app to show my special promo right when the costumer enter my site web and it really helps me. People were interacting more when i added it. Really recommend

MW Hair Bar

VERY EASY TO INSTALL! I LOVED THE OFFER AT THE END FOR 50% OFF. IT STILL GIVE ALOT FOR THE FREE OPTION

Bariatric Success Coaches

I used this app to get e-mails from users for a newsletter. It works like a charm! It was easy to use, design and even sends out an auto email. It was awesome! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44