Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Email pop ups, newsletter popup, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

Perfect Match Jewelry

May 11, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Pellavia

This was very easy to start and install. Need to wait a while to see how it will work with customers.

DVD Treasures

I love this app! It is simple to use & just what I needed so that I can add pop ups to my site. Thank You!

Deborahs Creative Design Nz

i signed up with this today it really easy to get started and i hope that it will help get leads to my business

Katerina Roza

I only wanted a "Flash Sale" type of pop up as my first pop up on my website, i opted for the free plan, for now, i had some problems changing the text on the template I chose - It wasn't a straight out write your text in the box. Managed to find my way around it eventually - but it wasn't very clear to start off with..Hoping I can navigate it better 2nd time around. I was contacted very shortly after by a POWR Support member and the issue was clarified to me immediately.

April 27, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Pull Paint Wear

I'm not sure yet. Honestly, I'm overall disappointed at the hoops we have to jump through to have pop ups. I'm wondering if POWR is still planning on directly integrating with shopify to keep our customer lists up to date, so we don't have use zapier?

April 18, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
Right now the Zapier is the only workaround, however we are lunching straight integration with Shopify this month.
We will inform you back when we will lunch that feature.

Warm regards,
POWR support.

Grand Bazaar Boutique

Good app, however I tried testing it and it sends emails directly to the POWR app website, but does it also automatically push the new emails to the shopify customer email list? It would be annoying to have to keep moving emails over from POWR to the shopify customer list. Updated from 4 to 5 stars. Excellent customer service, resolved my issue immediately.

April 6, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We do have a that integration trough Zapier.
Please check this article for more info: https://help.powr.io/hc/en-us/articles/1500002907661-Connect-Your-Popup-to-Shopify-Customers-With-Zapier. Also, we are going to lunch a straight integration with Shopify this month.
We hope that this workaround will help for now, however if you will have more questions please shot us an email on support@powr.io and we will be happy to help!

House of Mahogany LTD

I used this app to create a pop up on my Shopify shop. It was easy to install and very easy to use. Excellent app. I will definitely recommend it.

k Madison Moore Artworks

I had big issues trying to install the app. Contacted support 4 days in a row, Shopify contacted them as well. No response. Finally, heard from them on the 5th day and she said she never heard from me and that I never had Shopify contact them. I do not believe her because as soon as I canceled the app, then she contacted me. I would not advise using this app. NO support for a paid app.

March 22, 2021

naturients

Great app. Detailed design tools and easy to make a popup. I created my first pop up and love the design.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58