Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWr.io

Email pop up, newsletter pop up, exit popup, Beeketing alt

Norm Naturals

I used this app to increase my subscriber list on my website and it is really good! I recommend this.

EcigZoo

Great app that has certainly helped our ecigzoo customers get the latest delivery information during this coronavirus pandemic. Easy to use and configure

Octopus Denmark

Review from www.octopusdenmark.com
Really bad app. I spend almost two hours without finding a solution for a simple text information pop-up. Also it says that there is a free plan availble, but it keeps asking again and again for an upgrade to a paid plan. The free plan is a scam

Bombay Sunset Jewellery

Pretty terrible app. It does what many other apps do and it's more expensive. The free plan is good for nothing.

Vape and Juice

Good range of tools but i get annoyed at any app that leave remnants of code on your website after you have uninstalled. If you want to make apps for shopify learn to remove the code so you don't vandalise sites after you are no longer needed. It is this kind of nonsense that creates slow page times. It's doubly frustrating when every app developer claims their app doesn't slow a site down.

Buddy, if you can't uninstall an app properly, i don't trust your opinion on page speed slowing.

March 3, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Just to clear things up, we do give you the option to completely remove the code. If for whatever reason that does not work, we can strip it on the back end manually. Feel free to reach out to our support and ask for me directly. I am more than happy to take a look at the install and get you taken care of.

Waylon W | Customer Success

VacancyMode

The customer service team on this app are a joke! Firstly I did not approve the one-time purchase of 40 something USD, I was unknowingly charged and deleted the app immediately when I realised it wasn't going to need it. When I got a chance to check my Shopify bill, I reached out to the team. I was 3 days outside their refund window and they would not refund me for the purchase. JOKE.

March 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We do understand that mistakes can be made and that there may not have been an intention to purchase the plan. We are rigid on our policy to not play favorites, but we are going to take care of you in this case. We are going to honor a full refund at this time, but please reach back to me directly if you have any questions or concerns regarding your account. I am more than happy to help if you wish to continue with our service.

Waylon W | Customer Success Manager

Bath-and-Body-Bakery-

This app has a decent free version. II is helpful to remind my customers to join my newsletter and keep up to date with my business.

Figured'Art

After spending 3 hours trying to make my popup decent on my website I gave up.

If you have a long scrolling homepage like 95% of people, then no matter if you choose a middle screen or bottom right pop up, it will never be displayed correctly. (basically it is displayed at the bottom right of your PAGE and not your SCREEN), the pop up is not "sticky". Therefore on a long scrolling home page it doesn't make any sense...

Anyway, I finally gave up, uninstalled few hours later the same day, and despite asking for a refund, I still got charged for a MONTHLY fee, (for 3 hours of usage without even being to get the app to work).

Thanks for the scam.

Cheers

February 12, 2020

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you were having problems with installing your POWr Popup. Please try to do an all pages install to install your popup as this is an issue with the Shopify theme that you're using on your site.

Ashay By The Bay

I just added this app. It will send a message to my business customers about purchasing options.

The Croc Tent Cape York

Super easy to use, just what we needed! The free plan had all the basic functions we needed, but it's really feature rich to enhance your business with the upgrade!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48