Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

Print-A-Pattern

I really enjoyed the easy setup process. The free version allowed lots of customization - which is quite handy! Made the pop-up banner in less than 10 mins. No fuzz. SUPER GOOD

Concetto è

The free plan allow almost nothing. I also tried other app from the same dev. , specifically the one to bulid "FORMS" and it is advertised as ok with Shopify POS, but it's not. I don't like this.

BeautyLuxe LLC

So far I think it is really cool and easy to create and form to my liking. I am excited to use the app.

Flyexpectations

Easy to use, and allowed to capture the contact info for customers. The different options allow you to gain the information needed to fit your needs.

shoptemplematernity

I used this app to add a sign up discount code. It was easy to use unlike a few other apps I found. I liked that it was appealing to the eye and looked professional.

Roxera

Great free options and super awesome paid upgrades. Will help so much making your site look more professional

Bel-Ami Store

Very easy to use. I loved the Smart Design, though it's still beta. It allowed to me to create a popup window that matched my store in a blink of an eye !

Lolly And Mills

Simple to use like for fully customizable app! You can upgrade to unlock more options but this basic one is enough for people who just start e-commerce.

Tangerines Closet

VERY USER FRIENDLY!

Secretly Obvious

Basically useless unless you pay $10 a month. Wish I knew that before wasting my time with the free version. On the free version you can only make it trigger immediately when the site is opened.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We do allow you to give the app a try to see if it is a good fit before you purchase for $10 a month. I am happy to give you a free trial with all of the features as well as assist you along the way. We want to make the process as smooth as possible and earn your business as a customer. Please reach out directly if you would like to give us another shot with a free trial.
Waylon W | Customer Success