POWR Popups | Sales Popups

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 1, 2023

Customer service is really helpful One of the most important that I am looking for is great customer service. Richcarde M was the one who responded, and He is very helpful and knowledgeable. I am thankful and grateful.

Stacked With Purpose
January 31, 2023

Great app and great support! I needed help and Richcarde was super helpful and responded very quickly!

Outdoor Legacy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 24, 2023

Thanks for your help Richcarde! You were very helpful getting my pop up for my site up and running! It is up and going.

Gearhead Coffee
Time spent using app: 8 months
POWR.io replied January 24, 2023

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your feedback, and glad to know that you're enjoying your experience with both the app and our support team!

If you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io as we'd love to hear from you again :)

January 4, 2023

Functionality OK but support and documentation leave a lot to be desired. Documentation looks to be out of date and when seeking support, given cookie cutter reply that bore no resemblance to question or information supplied. When challenged to these facts in a reply question, there was no further communication from their support. POWR needs to be called out on this sort of "support".

Artisa Cheese
Time spent using app: 20 days
POWR.io replied January 5, 2023

Hello there,
Our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding. We've checked and couldn't locate your previous ticket unfortunately. Could you please send us a new email explaining your concerns so we can sort it out for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you can!

December 23, 2022

App slowed down my website immensely, after removing to see speed difference and then trying to re-install it tried to charge me again after paying for 12 months, avoid.

Matik Design
Time spent using app: 18 days
POWR.io replied December 23, 2022

Hi there!

So sorry this is happening to you.

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWR account+weblinks with live POWR plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. If we have charged you incorrectly we will provide you a refund.

Edited December 23, 2022

This app is super convenient for quick updates or holiday hours notices and we use the free version regularly! Customer service is quick and efficient and very good at what they do! Would recommend! Thanks Richcarde M.!

Bear River Converters
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 12, 2022

The customer service is quick and helpful. I think the app has a few weird glitches but overall, pleased.

420SA
Time spent using app: 7 days
POWR.io replied December 12, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Glad to know that you're enjoying our features. If you have any issue, please feel free to reach out again anytime via chat or at support@powr.io and we'll get back to you right away as usual!

December 5, 2022

The app is great! After reaching the customer service rep, Richcarde M. I felt alot more comfortable and at ease. He helped me immediately and with all my questions promptly. Please keep him on board!!! Thanks so much

POSHpizazz
Time spent using app: 3 days
POWR.io replied December 12, 2022

Hey there,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our support team. We're available 24/7 for any issue you might have, and we always try to improve our services so you can have the best experience possible with us.

And you can stay assured that we will do our best to keep him on board for as long as possible :)

December 1, 2022

Ele é fácil de mexer e é um aplicativo muito bom. Quando precisa de ajuda, eles te ajudam prontamente.

Cactoo
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
POWR.io replied December 1, 2022

Ciao!

Grazie per il tuo feedback! Sono contento che tu ami le nostre app!
Sono i clienti come te che rendono meraviglioso il nostro lavoro.

Contattaci per qualsiasi suggerimento o domanda e saremo più che felici di aiutarti.

November 25, 2022

love this app, using it for a popup, love the templates as well, very easy it integrate into shopify.

CoverMe
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
POWR.io replied November 25, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
It always nice to hear that you're enjoying your experience with us, as it motivates us to do even better :)