Pop up | Email Popup & Sign Up

Pop up | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

VERA DORIA

Looks like it is a nice app, I will give a try ! I think it really helps increase the loyalty program to my website

October 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Elements

Limited customization for the price. It doesn't show up properly on Mobile and support is extremely slow. I had to keep emailing to get response.

October 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

LA Jewelers

This is our first time adding a pop-up to our website. It was a very easy and smooth installation for someone with limited technical skills.

October 8, 2021

Giga Store

Prompt and Accurate Customer Service. This App works excellent with my business I highly recommend it .

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

Fit Tribe Wellness

This app was great for my pop up lead magnet. However, after one month of testing to make sure new subscribers were receiving the eguide they signed up for, it never worked.

October 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

The White Light Co

Its easy to use and seems to be working really well on my website.
Happy to recommend to future users

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

Geargamers

This app destroyed my whole Store Theme.liquid
the mobile version of my store was down for almost 4 days.
The app caused big issues loading all my page images on mobile version.

October 4, 2021

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

Kindly reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

We appreciate your feedback!

Trumans Club

So far it feels really good app. Easy to use and install, also many choices. I wish the mailchimp integration was included in the second plan but it is ok.

September 28, 2021

Sheila Renèe Designs

User-friendly! It took me a couple of minutes to create my pop-up for my business page. I am so excited to see it "Live"

September 26, 2021

Hi Sheila,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note 😊Thank you so much for using POWR apps!

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be more than glad to help.

Elisamodastore

Mi piace questa applicazione, la preferirei se fosse più semplice da usare, non mi piace il fatto che sia un po' lenta

September 23, 2021

Ciao,

Grazie mille per la tua fantastica recensione 😊

Ti assicuriamo che il tuo feedback viene inoltrato al nostro team di prodotto mentre aggiorna continuamente le nostre app.

Non esitare a contattare i nostri team di supporto per qualsiasi suggerimento o domanda e saremo più che felici di aiutarti!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63