Survey + Poll

Survey + Poll

by POWr.io

Build free surveys and polls to get reviews and feedback.

360 Cookware

Very easy to use and worked great for our product survey. highly recommend this app.Will be using it more on our website.

GetFit 24, LLC

This app was extremely easy to use. I enjoyed it a lot and will plan on using it for my website for a long time.

Vijay & Sons

very good app, but it is litle slowing my web page, other hand its very important app to take feedback of client, everything is customize able

Abella Eyewear

Contacted support about a bug June 21 and it's now June 24 and no word back. Not sure if support still exists for this.

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your candid feedback! We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our team has responded to your email, and look forward to resolving your issue soon. Thanks for your patience!

thegsnd

This APP is very helpful for getting the customer feedback and accordingly its easy for us to manage. Thanks You For your support!!

FOREX COLLEGE

L,L,,LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Books From Sharon

Quite easy to set up and install.

Eileen’s Love

Easy to use, so easy to set up and customise! Could add directly to the page automatically with no coding! Couldn't be happier!!

iWant Accessories

This app is helping me collect information from the people who view my website. I can gain valuable feedback from them.

Real Coffee Lover

Thank you!!! Very nice everything it was very helpful
I am new to all of this and getting to know good apps has help me go forward!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7