Survey + Poll

Survey + Poll

by POWr.io

Build free surveys and polls to get reviews and feedback.

Mercato Easy

It helped a lot. Really usefull in the free plan too.
Easy and simple to install it and to set up. Thx a lot!

Unimaginary Store

Very helpful and easy to understand, it walked me thru the process in a matter of only a few minutes

Copacetic Cosmetics

Really not impressed with the free version so there isn't a chance that I would pay of the app. Plus, $15 a month just to limit the number of entries? Not going to happen, uninstalled.

October 20, 2019

Hello, I'm really sorry to hear that you weren't impressed with the Survey + Poll app. Would you mind telling us what you think the app is lacking? That would really help in making it better for users like you! Additionally, the upgrades not only provide additional elements or entries but they also give access to other awesome features that the app has. Please reach out to us and let us know how we can make the Survey + Poll app better for you.

Jomingo

its not enough questions for a survey ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

August 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your message!

Our survey plugin allows you to have up to 6 elements on both free and premium plans. If you need more elements please consider upgrading your account to our pro or business subscriptions.

We are happy to offer you a free 30-day trial of our pro subscription which is already activated to your account. With it, you can enjoy up to 20 elements to be included in your survey.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with and we'd happy to assist.

Amanda Ramsay

It was fairly easy and the options were great. A little pop-up legend before going through the form builder (Survey + Poll builder) would have been helpful.

Kairn

It's been really easy to use and integrate into the site. You can do polls, multiple choice answers and free text fields. So far so good!

360 Cookware

Very easy to use and worked great for our product survey. highly recommend this app.Will be using it more on our website.

GetFit 24, LLC

This app was extremely easy to use. I enjoyed it a lot and will plan on using it for my website for a long time.

Vijay & Sons

very good app, but it is litle slowing my web page, other hand its very important app to take feedback of client, everything is customize able

Abella Eyewear

Contacted support about a bug June 21 and it's now June 24 and no word back. Not sure if support still exists for this.

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your candid feedback! We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our team has responded to your email, and look forward to resolving your issue soon. Thanks for your patience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8