POWR Survey & Feedback Forms

POWR Survey & Feedback Forms

by POWR.io

Survey forms + poll form to collect votes + customer feedback

Saketora|Japanese Sake online store

This app is really useful. Able to collect customer's data and help a lot on the future plan. Recommended!

Mentor 24 GbR

This app is really great! The functionalities cover every requirement. In addition, the app is super easy to install. If you have a question or concern, the support is very friendly and helpful!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Survey & Poll app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

LateBloomPlants

Great app! I used it for a pre-launch survey on my password page and was able to integrate an email to all participants with a coupon code. Everything I needed was included in the free version, which was really nice. I had one small issue and customer service responded within the hour and my mistake was sorted. Thanks everyone for a great job!

LAUEDEEKLY

We didn't use the app and uninstalled it, but was charged twice at $79.98. We didn't select a plan, we were charged even after we removed it from Shopify.

Trixski

Paid $115 for 1 year. Did 1 survey, 6 responses. Billed $105 "usage". What for? App Cancelled. V unhappy.

December 7, 2020

Sorry about the confusion! The $105/yr is the annual subscription amount, it is NOT an additional charge. The Shopify API we use is called "Usage charge" and allows us to apply discounts (instead of just a static price with the other API). We do not charge any fees on top of what's advertised. I hope this clarifies it!

Kick Ass Workouts™

Hi POWr,

I would prefer to give no stars if possible. We started using the survey to take 1 survey from our customers. We used the trial and 1 month of the app to conduct our survey then requested that the subscription be canceled.

After about 4 months we realized the full price was still being hidden in our Shopify bill. Not being billed separately, so there was no line item for the monthly charge. They made an extra 6 monthly charges.

We very reasonably requested that these charges be refunded and gave adequate proof that we did not use the app from a certain time forward.

Unfortunately, POWr refused the refund and instead tried selling us on a business upgrade.

Again would give zero stars if I could. They are not very easy to work with and are more than happy to take your money without giving you service.

Best to all out there I recommend finding a different app.

August 17, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback and apologize for the issue.
Please send us a screenshot from the thread, or ticket number where you asked about the cancellation and will be happy to assist you with a refund.
Please also be noted that if you have purchased through the 'Shopify' app store, it will be charged through your Shopify account.

Favie

Great app! I am using two different surveys. They are super easy to set up and connect to my store. Great to engage more with customers.

Boutiquemtb

Great app with enough FREE feature to remain usable without having to take on a pay plan straight away which is very helpfull when you are just starting up

Wayneo's Roof Painting

This app is cool, ive used it on two websites now, never lets me down and great way to generate leads. I say its a survey to recieve a discount which is true and i get info for a call back. which allows for easier sales

Mercato Easy

It helped a lot. Really usefull in the free plan too.
Easy and simple to install it and to set up. Thx a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8