Survey + Poll

Survey + Poll

by POWr.io

Build free surveys and polls to get reviews and feedback.

thegsnd

This APP is very helpful for getting the customer feedback and accordingly its easy for us to manage. Thanks You For your support!!

FOREX COLLEGE

L,L,,LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Books From Sharon

Quite easy to set up and install.

Eileen’s Love

Easy to use, so easy to set up and customise! Could add directly to the page automatically with no coding! Couldn't be happier!!

iWant Accessories

This app is helping me collect information from the people who view my website. I can gain valuable feedback from them.

Real Coffee Lover

Thank you!!! Very nice everything it was very helpful
I am new to all of this and getting to know good apps has help me go forward!

Mavericks

Survey was very simple and flexible to use. I was able to customise the questions and fields exactly how I wanted.

HeadsUp Sprinkler Trimmer

Helped me to build a feedback survey for my customers for after they purchase. Thanks for building a great plugin!

Planner boutique

I just installed a free version of this app and so far creating the survey was super easy. Can't figure out where and how to publish it on my store yet but will update I soon as I get that and see the reactions of my customers. So far so good :)

HoneyGang

Super easy to use. Can't wait to see what my results are going to be! I really liked the options that were given.