POWR Survey & Feedback Forms

POWR Survey & Feedback Forms

by POWR.io

Survey forms + poll form to collect votes + customer feedback

Helessence

Very nice customization options and integration. A little complicated at first but once you get the basics, you'll create surveys in a snap

urgyvision

I used this app to help me get feedbacks from my clients, and make my store and services better for them.

doser.co.uk

I used this app to help me understand how users felt about the site, in ways I couldn't understand from watching clicks. It was super - easy to set up and use. I didn't need email addresses, so found it annoying that email is a mandatory field, also, I would love it if there was an option to make the survey come up when the user showed exit intent. But I'm being unfair. This is a great tool.

Sassy T-Shirts

I am using this app to get opinion from site visitors. Excellent way to know your customers that can help you grow business. Easy to use

Broadwood Mercantile

I like the app except the popup keeps popping up up after the form is filled out and takes over the whole page. Also it can not be set for exit intent only.
A little more work and I might pay for it.

Fidogear

We are using this app to help us better serve our customers. It is easy to follow, easy to install and easy to use. We just installed it so we will see how it does.

Foodgii

Very easy to use and customizable. Giving 4-stars only because I couldn't find an option to launch the survey as a modal form.

ICI

Simple, effective, exactly what I was looking for. Beyond that, this program gave me tools I needed which I didn't even know I wanted.

Convie

Easy and very useful. It took me only 3 minutes to do what i needed and install it on the website. thanks a lot!

WininShop

Very handy , easy and user friendly app that allows you to customize surveys and check what your customers think about experience with your store.