Survey + Poll

Survey + Poll

by POWr.io

Build free surveys and polls to get reviews and feedback.

ICI

Simple, effective, exactly what I was looking for. Beyond that, this program gave me tools I needed which I didn't even know I wanted.

Convie

Easy and very useful. It took me only 3 minutes to do what i needed and install it on the website. thanks a lot!

WininShop

Very handy , easy and user friendly app that allows you to customize surveys and check what your customers think about experience with your store.

Quick N Yummy

I use the App to create a feedback survey and it was very easy to use and helped me to put a nice order together.

Andrologi ID

Great and FREE. This Plugin is easy to use..after submission, we can redirect to visitors to a certain page....that is usefull.
Thank You for this great plugin.

Entice One

Nice app. Will use and refer to a friend to use. Thank you for making such a user friendly app Great

wehove

best aaap

passionunleash

good app. can ask many question with this app and create a lot of diiffeernt tinghs. i do like it mucsh

Xootr Australia

Wonderful! I want to know where my customers are finding us, so I needed a poll. Super easy to set up, perfectly customisable and it's FREE!

Charlie - Xootr Australia

INCH

i want to add but i don't it is working or not and how to use it so it is better if you show any video or blog .thanks for your app .thank you