Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWR.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

Xootr Australia

Wonderful! I want to know where my customers are finding us, so I needed a poll. Super easy to set up, perfectly customisable and it's FREE!

Charlie - Xootr Australia

INCH

i want to add but i don't it is working or not and how to use it so it is better if you show any video or blog .thanks for your app .thank you

Ocumetics Health Store

I will usethis app to help me collect referral information. I like how easy it was to install and use. No reponses yet, but hopefully soon. I will let you know.

Printed Spirit

This app is awsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomeeee

ProGolf Core

nice...................................................................................................................................

LA VITRINE DE GOGO

This is an excellent program very simple and very quick to take in hand adapts and integrates easily I like and I recommend this program even for beginners thank you very much

Gift Horse Design

This app seems like a good idea, but hard to figure out how to send the survey I just created to an email list. Also, how do I set up/edit the 'after' page that comes up when they're done with the survey?

DropSpeak

The app was easy to install. I appreciate the simplicity of it all. If I could ask for one thing I would like to make the survey a conditional pop-up instead of a fixture of the website.

SuperMagnetMan

This app has been hard to install and embed. I could give more feedback once I am able to start using it. I wish you had phone support. I am in a time crunch and it is more difficult and time consuming to speak over email.

EESLGENERALSTORE

I have installed this app on our Store to collect feedback from customers. I cannot rate the app as yet but it was very simple to install and the fact it is free was important.