Survey + Poll

Survey + Poll

by POWr.io

Build free surveys and polls to get reviews and feedback.

Ocumetics Health Store

I will usethis app to help me collect referral information. I like how easy it was to install and use. No reponses yet, but hopefully soon. I will let you know.

Printed Spirit

This app is awsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomeeee

ProGolf Core

nice...................................................................................................................................

LA VITRINE DE GOGO

This is an excellent program very simple and very quick to take in hand adapts and integrates easily I like and I recommend this program even for beginners thank you very much

Gift Horse Design

This app seems like a good idea, but hard to figure out how to send the survey I just created to an email list. Also, how do I set up/edit the 'after' page that comes up when they're done with the survey?

DropSpeak

The app was easy to install. I appreciate the simplicity of it all. If I could ask for one thing I would like to make the survey a conditional pop-up instead of a fixture of the website.

SuperMagnetMan

This app has been hard to install and embed. I could give more feedback once I am able to start using it. I wish you had phone support. I am in a time crunch and it is more difficult and time consuming to speak over email.

EESLGENERALSTORE

I have installed this app on our Store to collect feedback from customers. I cannot rate the app as yet but it was very simple to install and the fact it is free was important.

alilsomethingextra

So easy to install and customize. Looks good. Would maybe be better if it was on some sort of timer where you could make it appear after 20 seconds on page etc.

My Bijou Kids

Easy to use and so handy. Can't wait to get some feedback on my products.