Reviews (1,057)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of pre-orders and backorders, with customization at SKU level. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and responsive support team. Many have reported increased sales and compatibility with various themes. Regular updates and new features have enhanced its performance. Merchants also commend its ability to handle large product volumes, bulk editing, and managing fluctuating stock levels.

April 18, 2020

Support was fabulous. Right there with us as we were were setting up. Already up and running. Highly recommended.

playhao - Toy Shop Singapore
Singapore
Amai replied April 21, 2020

Thank you so much! So good to know that client is satisfied with our service :)

November 26, 2020

So far it doesn't work at all and I can only get hold of a bot which is incredibly unhelpful. My test item is tagged as a pre-order and instead of saying SOLD OUT (as before) now it just lets customers buy it. No PRE-ORDER button showing up at all. Meh

LUXE • SOCIETY
New Zealand
Amai replied November 26, 2020

Good day to you, we had make a few attempts to call you and had sent you an email in regards to your issue (based on your email registered with Shopify).

January 20, 2017

Great app. Does what it says on the tin and functionality works perfectly for us.

Had a HUGE pre-order run on our Words Fail Me T-Shirts https://maisondechoup.co.uk/products/wordsfailme after being featured on BBC Radio.

Thanks so much!

Maison De Choup
April 2, 2020

Im terrible at computer, yet I find this app very easy to operate. but on top of everything else the help is super real time. i have never used chat features before and bam! best customer experience ever! thank you for your help!

Braccialett
Thailand
Amai replied April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for such kind words! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

January 25, 2022

Unresponsive and some generic "all works for us" " is it network problems" type response when contacting support. Have to regression test all functions in shopify it seems as it not really clear what this app left behind.... When signing out of the app after uninstall I got a "sorry to leave you mail. Even the link in the email does not work.... and the email states: "we are working hard to improve our app".... text from the supplier "P/S: If you had uninstalled the Pre-Order Manager app directly from the Shopify Admin panel without following this guide, please contact us (by replying to this email) to have the codes removed." If you love problems, regression testing, sloppy functions, unresponsiveness, generic customer service answers and as a bonues an uninstall that requires code change this is for sure the app for you. ..... If someone could give a good alternative to this App where you can control pre order on collection level it would be great to have some experiences shared.

Tråkk Inn
Norway
Amai replied January 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. To give some clarity on this issue let me share what you had asked in your email:

"We have just installed the Pre-Order Manager and it is insanely slow to respond when trying to configure it. Is this normal behaviour or do you have some sort of problem. Please get back to me as I will have to know if this an app to continue working with.."

We replied within 2 minutes the following message in which we try to understand your problem more:

"Slow response of the app is not an expected behavior and have not found any similar report. I also tested the app on my end and everything is working properly.

How much delay are you experiencing? If could be an outside source like internet or connection traffic."

It is unfortunate that you decided to leave this review before providing us the information that we had asked for.

It is also most unfortunate that you decided to accuse us of leaving codes in your store on purpose as this is a standard Shopify behavior that is very much documented amongst the community, that is the reason why we had an automated email asking merchants to seek assistance if they uninstall directly from the Shopify Admin Panel:

October 26, 2017

I just downloaded this app 5 mins ago. It's really easy to work!! I had a quick question and I need a fast answer and using there online chat service I was able to get help with one of their app developers immediately! love the customer service!

Multistrandz
March 6, 2017

works okay for my store

Goatxlocker
Kenya
December 6, 2019

Our first encounter with the support team was great! They just asked for our storefront password and the problem was fixed straight away. Support was also very friendly and pleasant.

PALMA
Amai replied December 6, 2019

Many thanks!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help :)

May 26, 2021

Uninstalled the app and it left behind code and there is no way to remove it. So now I have to hire someone to go in and remove it.

Everything Dirt
Amai replied May 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. Please note that this is standard Shopify behavior where the codes of the apps are not remove automatically if you uninstall the app via Admin Panel. This is a widely known issue. You may read all about it here:

That is why we had included the is a "Uninstall" button in app and also a note in-app providing you the instructions on how to uninstall the app.

In addition, you may contact our customer support anytime to remove the codes manually and there is no need to hire someone else to remove it as they might not know the codes that were added into the themes.

September 2, 2020

Diese Bl.de App läuft in Tag System. durch eine Deinstallation wurde die Apps bei behalten und wurden Kategorien erstellt die kein Mensch braucht. Ich habe auch ein Pre order System allerdings von Haus aus mann muss sich nur etwas in der Community um schauen. Diese App hat mir Zeit und Nerv geklaut und dachte es wäre echt was tolles. Nicht zu empfehlen.

Genkidama.de