Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Farmhouse Sinks

Amazing customer service! I was having some problems with integrating it properly on my site, but they were extremely responsive and went in and fixed everything for me - and very quickly! It was great. The app itself is also very useful, but there are some things that could be better:

The things that could be improved

- the pre-order button should just automatically adopt the same style as your add to cart button. You can customize it manually, but it's still not quite the same.

- there should be a way to bulk edit the tooltip (description) for your pre-order button. I use it to say when the items are going to ship. I have hundreds of products and at any one time over 100 can be out of stock. Right now, I have to search for each product manually (by title) and go in to edit this info. Very time consuming! Especially since I am pulling it from a spreadsheet, which would ideally just be uploaded.

Bison Tactical

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

After some initial work with the developers, this app now works great with our Theme - and was instrumental in our migration away from Magento by allowing us to process back-orders and pre-orders for items that are not currently in stock.

Swimshop2u

Location Malaysia

I'm giving 4/5 stars as I haven't really seen the results yet of installing a pre-order app on my site.

I just want to say that the customer support is absolutely fantastic! Philip has been friendly, prompt and informative! Excellent! He helped us install the app to our store - and even customised based on our store design. Thank you!

Tehilim Book

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great App! Its a useful feature.

Motherhood Rocks

Very nice app, looking forward to the end result s

Breaking Games

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is really solid. Easy to use, straight forward and does the job it needs to. The only functionality I would love to see added is the ability to block other products from entering the cart once a Pre-Order item is in (as to avoid splitting shipments).

Weave And Willow

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has made it easy to integrate a pre-order button into our website. You can customize the style of the button and set order amounts and dates easily. It's really easy to use and I would definitely recommend.

Big Boy Collectibles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app, very useful and easy to use.

Blah Records

Time spent using app Over 1 year

good app, very useful but required some fiddling

Madpoppin

I love this app. It's easy to use and very user friendly. I was up and running in no time after installing the app.