Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Berts Weinexpress

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ever since I integrated Pre-Order, I don't have to care about keeping track of depleted stocks myself. Customers just preorder and get notified when we are resupplied. Simple yet extremely useful app, just wonder why it is not an integral part of Shopify!
4 stars because never go extreme, but really there is nothing to dislike so far.

Casedodo

Location India

Your app so far so good.but should add a function that enable user to enable preorder for variant also.If user want to enable only for specific variant there is a option that enable this functionality.

The Tinkers Packs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app will be hugely helpful when we launch our next pre-order product.

New users should be aware that the screenshots the developers provide of their app in action imply a "Pending" payment status is possible (i.e. charge for the product later, perhaps when it's ready for fulfillment), but this is just a setting in your Shopify payment settings (you have to select an offline payment method, such as Cash on Delivery).

Everything else about the app is great. The ability to customize your settings within each product is insanely helpful, and overall, using this app is an AMAZING step up from just listing your product as a pre-order in the product title and description.

The more clear we can be as sellers about when a product will be fulfilled, the happier our customers will be with us in the long run!

Myfix Cycles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, installation could be easier but works great!

Bwd Fabrics Supplies

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This has worked great for our needs so far. We love the ability to turn certain products on for pre-order & allow backorders & to be able to set the limit on number of pre-orders allowed. I would like to see quota added with a goal bar, so when the pre-order item hits X number of units pre-ordered, that's when the goal bar fills up & a customer will know they can expect the item to ship within X number of days or weeks. When the quota is hit, an email to the shop owner would be great too. I know you probably mean to keep those types of features in the crowdfunding manager app, but the way we will be using it is less for crowdfunding & more for just re-ordering products every time they hit a certain pre-order threshold.

Alpacaoi

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Hi,
The best part of this APP is the support team!. 5 stars service and support!. They are great.

HOWEVER,
I gave a 4 stars since the install instructions, language and video are oriented for tech knowledgeable people not for ordinary ones like me. I may add I am an entrepreneur managing companies all my life with an university degree and had so much difficulty to understand its installation process.

This been said, I would definitely RECOMMEND it since they want to succeed and to help us achieve our goals, that is GREATLY valued.

I wish them lots of success and improvement so it could be oriented to ordinary people with a friendly language. Thanks!!

Jazmin A.

Harper Media Productions

This would be a great, easy to use app IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY GET IT TO WORK! You have to go through a 4 or 5 installation step program to get it to work, two of which involve code both in Shopify and Chrome! To make things worse it was developed by guys who don't speak English so the poorly translated instructions are confusing and hard to follow. Second, they assume you know something of code so they make many code references and you have no idea what they are referring to. I watched their install video, too. I have a PhD and I couldn't get it to work. My hat is off to those who succeeded.
Do I blame the developers? No, I blame Shopify. This is such an obvious common need to at least half of their customers but they fobbed it off on some developer when they should have done it themselves.
Now, having said that, I STILL GIVE THEM 4 STARS. Why? Because they have excellent and timely support. These guys really want your business and will work hard to keep you happy. They quickly solved my installation problem. You can't ask for more than that. And, as I said earlier, once it does work, it is a great app. You have a lot of control over how your 'pre-order' button looks.

Square Panda

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We integrated this into our store as we launched, and it was a great way to handle some tricky user experience / fulfillment challenges of a new store. If you are going to have pre-orders, this will save you time and energy.

Anacaonascloset

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is very convenient and useful, for when my products are currently out of stock.

Fukitt

Time spent using app Over 6 years

The app has been working good so far! We have been able to retain some customer orders for items that we're unavailable because of the way the app automatically changes the "buy" button into a "pre-order" to be received when they're available again.

I only gave 4 stars since there are still some features of the app could use enhancements.