Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by SpurIT

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

ALOHAS

The app works fine, but we have some issues with the export feature and some duplications in the buttons. We have contact customer service and they have given us the worst customer service we have ever had. I am afraid we may be finding a new solution soon if they don't change.

January 31, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email, please respond at your convenience to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

Soft Pet Paws

Made my Add To Cart button dissapear and load after 5 seconds. The effect stayed even after uninstalling and had to be removed by editing the code.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, it's really important for us. We tried to contact you but didn't receive a response yet, please drop us a line at contact@spur-i-t.com at your convenience so that we could discuss the situation.

Guf

A great looking app with some nice features (I really like the ability to set an end date for preorders) BUT this app will literally break your website load times if you have a large number of SKUs.

December 11, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to find a solution,
Please respond to our e-mail or contact us via live chat, so we could assist you asap.
Looking forward to your reply!

3D Printing Canada

This app caused our shop loading time over 1 minute sometimes was even breaking the website. Even Shopify support couldn't locate the issue...

November 30, 2019

Looking forward to your reply!

Happy Wifey

They keep charging us after we cancelled our membership. We let them know 2(!) times, and they still didn't cancel the subscription (there is no way to stop the subscription in the app). When asking for a refund, they only offered discounts in one of their other apps. Terrible customer service.

August 31, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue using our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify it immediately.

Dissent Pins

Update: After the SputIT team requested access to our Shopify store to update their app, the app started showing many items in our store as sold out that had plenty of stock, including items that had never been set up for pre-order. The developer took no responsibility and suggested that we ask all customers to clear their cache in order to solve the problem.

August 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Frances Valentine

I used this app as advised here and it allowed me to oversell products. It was a really nightmare to correct. The communication is really difficult with the developers. I would not recommend this app. It's been a headache. It is rudimentary in UX and design. I have been nothing but disappointed.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify the issue immediately.

PCKT Vapor

The pre order manager affect other products even if you have them disabled and I have tried working with there staff to resolve the issue. I have to be like a parrot with them because I keep tell them that the product that is being affected isn't even suppose to be used with the pre order manager and it is disable. Same thing about inventory I told them maybe 3 times that I used third party inventory to track but they keep saying to check the box that shopify enable inventory tracking. Maybe they will read my review and actually see and read for the last time my issue. The pre order manager works great on the products I enable it on and work horribly not he products I disable it on.

Hentley - Personalised Handmade Leather Goods

Doesn't work
I installed the tapp
I followed the instructions on how to enable the app
i enabled it for a product, checked inventory etc.
and still my website just shows the "Add To Card" button

My stock is 0, inventory 0, all enabled to show this pre-order button, but it didnt work.

Golden State Warriors Fans 24 7

Pixel data has been messed up since adding. Had to delete to rectify.

Previous 1