Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Lost Universe

The message underneath the pre-order button keeps disappearing inexplicably. The limit we set on quantity available for pre-order didn't work and we oversold an extremely key product and let our customers down. Don't waste your time.

October 15, 2020

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. As mention in our email correspondence, the issue had been resolved as the issue was caused by the StockSync app.

Fat Lad At The Back

I am really struggling with this app - it's not counting down the stock so has the potential to oversell so can't not roll it out to all my 'coming soon' products. HELP is really nice but despite giving them access to my site, I am a week further on and still haven't got a solution - just a 1 line response from their development team which doesn't help. I am massively disappointed as this gets such great reviews and I had high hopes for it.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Based on our investigation, the app clashes with your current warehousing app. We apologize that it did not work with your store.

Genkidama.de

Diese Bl.de App läuft in Tag System. durch eine Deinstallation wurde die Apps bei behalten und wurden Kategorien erstellt die kein Mensch braucht. Ich habe auch ein Pre order System allerdings von Haus aus mann muss sich nur etwas in der Community um schauen. Diese App hat mir Zeit und Nerv geklaut und dachte es wäre echt was tolles. Nicht zu empfehlen.

Stick Figure Fish Illustration

Ok, but pretty buggy and doesn't take into account the pay now buttons in some templates. Also, it is pretty deceptive in how it sneakily charges you automatically if you turn on more than one product, so you end up getting charged without really agreeing to it. It is also really hard to find out where to unsubscribe so that they stop charging you.

Lomvok

Use un producto y me quieren cobrar. Espero que mañana cuando revise ya no se encuentre en mi factura porque no tienen porque hacerlo.

August 18, 2020

Hi, we had checked with Shopify and no charges were made.

Naughty Linen

Since the management of the app changed, the support is very poor. No reply since a week, very disappointing. The app is full of bugs - deletes other products from the cart, you can't update pre-order items quantity. it's a mess.

August 10, 2020

Hi, We had checked our ticketing system but we could not find your ticket on 30 July. Can you resend your email to justin@amai.com ?

Jekyll and Hide

Customer service is very slow, and app intermittently keeps on failing on our specific products and store.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our typical response time was within 1 business day. Based on our ticketing system, it seems that we had responded to you within that timeframe. Do let us know if you require any further assistance and we are glad to help.

BabyToMove

I tried this application and I want to say that it is not suitable for a store that sells relevant goods, since it prescribes the same tags for the product. Moreover, I could not uninstall the application, according to the instructions, since it is not complete. I contacted the support service. They work very slowly. And they reported that they uninstalled the program, but that was not so. Hence the conclusion: your business can suffer greatly if you try to use this program. Do not risk it.

July 6, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the uninstallation process. We had since assisted in clearing the codes. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Makeup Scientist

Thanks to this app customers checked out without the preorder info available even though i have it enabled and it shows its enabled. Not to mention their phone browser is terrible and wont let you hit save at the bottom because their chat button is in the way

June 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We had tried to contact you via email a few times to understand this issue better but there was no reply.

ドールズフロントライン公式 「グリフィン公認 ブラックマーケット」

I installed it to test the feature. Just tested for 10 minutes. Maximum charges were charged. I have not consented.Is it a suspicious app?

June 18, 2020

Good day to you. As mentioned in our Pricing plans the Free Tier is only limited to one item. If you had accidentally activated more than one item, kindly provide us your Shopify URL and we will process the refunds.

Previous 1 3 4