Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Silk & Salt

Don't use this app !! After uninstalling the app, the add to cart button is not working, we lose a lot of traffic and conversion, and nobody from the development team resolves the problem
We are still waiting for the customer service response but it looks like they don't know what to do in this case.

February 16, 2021

UPDATE 23/02: As mentioned in our email and also as explained to Shopify, the issue was not caused by our app. As explained, the codes in your theme before installation and after uninstallation of the app is exactly the same.

Union Lighting & Decor

The app was great, but with some bugs. The support team connected via a Collaborator account and broke the collection pages by inserting a script that was running on an infinite loop, probably a bad attempt to show the Pre-order button on the collection pages.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Black Forest Wood Co.

After install and many back and fourths 5 days past with no fix. We were about to uninstall and they messaged me and asked us to wait a little longer for them to find a fix. 4 days later no fix and they just tell me someone will look at it soon. It didn't work from day one and there is no support. I can't wait forever!

February 9, 2021

Thank you for the review. After checking our ticketing system, these are the series of events:

- When you first contacted us your 5 February, we responded within 2 hours. Subsequent correspondence was between 5 minutes apart.

- During diagnosis we realize that one of your app is conflicting with our app 's JavaScript and did a fix on 6 February and place it on the backup theme.

- It was only 2 hours ago you wrote back to us mentioning that you just tried the backup theme and it is not working.

- There was no wait for 4 days for the fixed. The fixed was offered 1 day after the issue was reported but there was no reply from your side until 2 hours ago.

Bicycle Booth

Would love to give this app 5 star, but the app does not work and support seems to be missing. Currently my pre order / add to cart is missing after activating it.

January 25, 2021

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Based on our records, we had called you (but no answer) 5 hours after you had sent a ticket via the chat. We had sent an email shortly after.

getrichrecovery.com

If I could give zero stars I would. I never installed this app or activated service and I have been getting billed for 2 years. I canceled this service once before when I first saw I was being billed and I am getting billed again. Be careful this app will continue to take your money even after you cancel service and you may not even know that you have this app active on your website.

January 4, 2021

UPDATE 7/1/2021: In order to investigate your claims, we had contacted Shopify for verification. We were informed that you had not uninstalled the app as of today that is why you were billed. I had sent you your history with the app as well as our correspondence with Shopify.

Canopy

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERINGS ON YOUR SITE. We downloaded this app and did not implement anything and it caused our site to go down. We had to bring in a developer to fix the issues caused by this. It ended up being a very expensive and ridiculous issue.

Son Of A Barista, Inc.

App does not work. Button is not showing. Various error messages appear to customers of our ecommerce.

Ice + Dust Pottery

At first it was working great, but then it started selling out of stock products to customers without notifying them that they were pre-orders. I had quite a few orders go through right before the holidays and the customers were not happy when they found out that they wouldn't be ready in time for Christmas, because they thought the items they purchased were in stock. I checked everything to make sure the preorder manager and my inventory were properly installed. I really wish it worked reliably, because it's easy to use and customize, but it just isn't reliable and it caused damage to my brand.

LUXE • SOCIETY

So far it doesn't work at all and I can only get hold of a bot which is incredibly unhelpful. My test item is tagged as a pre-order and instead of saying SOLD OUT (as before) now it just lets customers buy it. No PRE-ORDER button showing up at all. Meh

November 26, 2020

Good day to you, we had make a few attempts to call you and had sent you an email in regards to your issue (based on your email registered with Shopify).

unlimitedclassics

the app that you MUST stay away from!
leaves code in the background after deleting, and dramaticly slows down your site which comes down to drop in sales. BE WARNED!

Previous 1 3 4 5