Pre‑Order Manager ‑ Pre‑Order

Pre‑Order Manager ‑ Pre‑Order

by SpurIT

Pre-Order | Pre-Orders & Out-of-Stock Products

PCKT Vapor

The pre order manager affect other products even if you have them disabled and I have tried working with there staff to resolve the issue. I have to be like a parrot with them because I keep tell them that the product that is being affected isn't even suppose to be used with the pre order manager and it is disable. Same thing about inventory I told them maybe 3 times that I used third party inventory to track but they keep saying to check the box that shopify enable inventory tracking. Maybe they will read my review and actually see and read for the last time my issue. The pre order manager works great on the products I enable it on and work horribly not he products I disable it on.

Hentley - Personalised Handmade Leather Goods

Doesn't work
I installed the tapp
I followed the instructions on how to enable the app
i enabled it for a product, checked inventory etc.
and still my website just shows the "Add To Card" button

My stock is 0, inventory 0, all enabled to show this pre-order button, but it didnt work.

Golden State Warriors Fans 24 7

Pixel data has been messed up since adding. Had to delete to rectify.

Baby Bear Outfitters

ZERO stars. I Installed the app, decided it wasn't for me, and now I can't create any new listings because "add to cart" is gone. Preorder does not show up either, but even after uninstalling the app I can't get the "add to cart" button to show up.

The Travel Bra 2

this app caused an infinite loading icon on mobile when my customers checked on proceed to chekout - i have lsot $$$$ because of this app. Shopify should test these apps befre allowing them on shops.

John Elliott Co

Be very careful about installing this app. It directly edits your theme files and injects an older version of jQuery. It can break your site entirely without warning.

Slinkysofatable

Would give it 0 stars if i could, horrible app, even worse customer support. Could not get it to work on our theme. Customer service response took 24 hours. The "fix" that the customer support person did broke our site and made loading products take 30+ seconds. Disappointed with this app and service.

C F R Usa

No Stars! Free application that comes with a catch. Installed fairly easy and worked great for a few days. It then quit working properly. We could not fix it even though nothing had changed since the original installation. Very strange. When i e-mailed them they required $49 for any assistance to cover there paid installation service. I would not recommend this application at all!

Tendou Toys

Vultures and nightmare is all i can say about this company. I had installed this program and it looks great (notice I said 'looks great') but their service is complete crap. They listed that they are willing to help no matter what and encourage people to send them emails for help and so forth. BUT the only thing I got was them pushing the ball back to me and asking me for payment - $45 per hour ($45 USD, yes USD) and they need 3 hours to fix my so-called problem is ludicrous. I understand the app is free but when there is a problem who do you need to seek? The ones behind the app right? That's what I did and that's what I got from them. I utterly and completely wasted my time with them. If the app had a different company things would have been better. A bunch of vultures, nothing more.

Extreme Electronics 2

This app is horrible. It cost us tons of sales because it threw a pre order message on every product randomly after being configured properly. Your app sucks, and so does your support. IT IS BRUTAL!!! This app was working fine for a week or two, and then one day it started showing “some of the items you ordered are special order. Continue?” message to EVERY CUSTOMER, on EVERY PRODUCT, costing us over 10K in sales. We only found out because a customer called us and asked when a regularly stocked item would be in stock. I can’t risk the drop in sales from an app not functioning properly. Only gave it one star because you have to.