Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Jekyll and Hide

Customer service is very slow, and app intermittently keeps on failing on our specific products and store.

BabyToMove

I tried this application and I want to say that it is not suitable for a store that sells relevant goods, since it prescribes the same tags for the product. Moreover, I could not uninstall the application, according to the instructions, since it is not complete. I contacted the support service. They work very slowly. And they reported that they uninstalled the program, but that was not so. Hence the conclusion: your business can suffer greatly if you try to use this program. Do not risk it.

July 6, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the uninstallation process. We had since assisted in clearing the codes. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Makeup Scientist

Thanks to this app customers checked out without the preorder info available even though i have it enabled and it shows its enabled. Not to mention their phone browser is terrible and wont let you hit save at the bottom because their chat button is in the way

June 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We had tried to contact you via email a few times to understand this issue better but there was no reply.

ドールズフロントライン公式 「グリフィン公認 ブラックマーケット」

I installed it to test the feature. Just tested for 10 minutes. Maximum charges were charged. I have not consented.Is it a suspicious app?

June 18, 2020

Good day to you. As mentioned in our Pricing plans the Free Tier is only limited to one item. If you had accidentally activated more than one item, kindly provide us your Shopify URL and we will process the refunds.

Lunamar

WORST APP EVER, DONT EVER INSTALL, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR PAGE CODE!! DO NOT INSTALL, WORST APP EVER, PLEASE SHOPIFY DELETE THIS APP!

June 17, 2020

Dear user, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during the uninstallation process. I had sent a request to help you to uninstall the application via email. Thank you.

Doublemoss

I uninstalled this app and it destroyed my test product. After uninstalling my products add to cart button is gone, and my new pre-order app won't work. @Developer where is your dirty code that you left behind? Really frustrating experience.

June 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sanshee

This app has a pretty big flaw that needs to be addressed. Basically it won't change the button to a "preorder button" if the user has a non-preorder button in their cache. In layman's terms, if the customer has viewed ANY other product pages (with their respective buy buttons) before going to a preorder page, they won't see the preorder button or button notification information because the normal "add-to-cart" button is still in their cache. So the app only works if the customer hasn't viewed any other products first, which is a fairly common thing. Spur-it only offers one solution which is, and I'm not joking here, "Just let your customers know to clear their cache" Yea, sure, let me just tell each customer to clear their cache before looking at a preorder item. Heck, the main reason for having a preorder Button is that customers don't read jack & squat, and need to be informed at the point of purchase, so this bug undermines the entire purpose of the app. It needs to be fixed before I can recommend this app to anyone because customers get REAL angry if they buy something and it doesn't show up when they expect it (which will happen if the button doesn't switch to a pre-order button and they assume it's just being added to their cart.)

The customer service team was responsive and listened to my complaint and says they plan to address this eventually, but until the app itself is fixed, I cannot endorse it. I hope one day to return and switch this to a 5 star review.

May 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Moon Child Jewels

I only have this on 1 product and I was charged. I will be deleting this app, I was just trying to see how it would work for 1 subscription product.

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Extremely sorry for such inconvenience! We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

Sisters Republic

This app does not work corerctly and made us have serious problems, so pelase read carefully. And each time you contact the support, they say it is not their fault, it is due to the cache. But even when you clear the cache the problem is still here. Don't install it, you'll get into many troubles. First : the worse problem we had with this app is that we fixed limits for per-orders (according to the stock we were about to receive) BUT the app didn't blocked the orders after the limits were reached. So we sold 711 items that we won't receive! You can imagine the problem of contacting and refunding 711 customers and the bad image of our company that it gives to the customers! Other problem : the message that appear above the button "pre-order" changes very randomly. So, in may 2020, our customers could see that we will deliver our pre-ordered goods in january 2020 ! Because it showed the previous message. And even if you clear your cache, it does not change but the support tells you that if you browse on "incognito tab" you can see the changes... but who browse in incognito tab actually??. Another problem : if you need an export of your pre-orders (for exemple to identify the 711 customers to who you've sold unexisting goods because of this app), then it does not work. The export keeps loading and loading but you get nothing except an error message. And when you contact the support they say "there is no issue, it works on our computers" but the problem is that it does not work on their customer's computer... I've even read another review with the same problem. In short : run away from this app, you'll save time and money and will avoid deluding your customers and you'll avoid losing credibility.

May 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and extremely sorry for the situation you've faced. We've contacted you via email, hope we'll find solutions and keep working together!

ProsperBeauty

Very upset that this app tried to charge me when I only used the features that are free to use! If you are using the free features, please check your billing to make sure this app company isn't charging you unfairly.

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Hope we'll find a solution!

Previous 1 3 4