Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by SpurIT

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Happy Wifey

They keep charging us after we cancelled our membership. We let them know 2(!) times, and they still didn't cancel the subscription (there is no way to stop the subscription in the app). When asking for a refund, they only offered discounts in one of their other apps. Terrible customer service.

August 31, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue using our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify it immediately.

Frances Valentine

I used this app as advised here and it allowed me to oversell products. It was a really nightmare to correct. The communication is really difficult with the developers. I would not recommend this app. It's been a headache. It is rudimentary in UX and design. I have been nothing but disappointed.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify the issue immediately.

PCKT Vapor

The pre order manager affect other products even if you have them disabled and I have tried working with there staff to resolve the issue. I have to be like a parrot with them because I keep tell them that the product that is being affected isn't even suppose to be used with the pre order manager and it is disable. Same thing about inventory I told them maybe 3 times that I used third party inventory to track but they keep saying to check the box that shopify enable inventory tracking. Maybe they will read my review and actually see and read for the last time my issue. The pre order manager works great on the products I enable it on and work horribly not he products I disable it on.

Hentley - Personalised Handmade Leather Goods

Doesn't work
I installed the tapp
I followed the instructions on how to enable the app
i enabled it for a product, checked inventory etc.
and still my website just shows the "Add To Card" button

My stock is 0, inventory 0, all enabled to show this pre-order button, but it didnt work.

Golden State Warriors Fans 24 7

Pixel data has been messed up since adding. Had to delete to rectify.

Baby Bear Outfitters

ZERO stars. I Installed the app, decided it wasn't for me, and now I can't create any new listings because "add to cart" is gone. Preorder does not show up either, but even after uninstalling the app I can't get the "add to cart" button to show up.

The Travel Bra 2

this app caused an infinite loading icon on mobile when my customers checked on proceed to chekout - i have lsot $$$$ because of this app. Shopify should test these apps befre allowing them on shops.

John Elliott Co

Be very careful about installing this app. It directly edits your theme files and injects an older version of jQuery. It can break your site entirely without warning.

Slinkysofatable

Would give it 0 stars if i could, horrible app, even worse customer support. Could not get it to work on our theme. Customer service response took 24 hours. The "fix" that the customer support person did broke our site and made loading products take 30+ seconds. Disappointed with this app and service.

C F R Usa

No Stars! Free application that comes with a catch. Installed fairly easy and worked great for a few days. It then quit working properly. We could not fix it even though nothing had changed since the original installation. Very strange. When i e-mailed them they required $49 for any assistance to cover there paid installation service. I would not recommend this application at all!

Previous 1