Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Back in Stock Alerts, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Adene Lumae

Deleted this app and it left behind code and caused my add to cart button to disappear on my product detail page! Would NEVER TRY THIS APP!

September 12, 2021

Good day to you. As mentioned in the uninstallation guide located at the main menu of the app, this is the standard behaviour of Shopify as they do and that is why you are required to click the Uninstall button inside the app before uninstalling the app from the Shopify Admin Panel.

During uninstallation, we had also sent an email notification to you to remind you that if you had uninstall directly from the Shopify Admin Panel please contact the support team to assist with the code removal.

We had also made several attempts to contact you to help out with the removal of the codes, however none of our attempts succeeded.

Armand Store

you guys are not fixing the issue on our store. I have contacted multiple times, we will be reporting your app to shopify for a complete refund for all the months we have paid you. you keep lying to us and saying you are fixing the bug, its not getting fixing. It has been more than a month. the settings update is still giving error 500, enabling pre-order is not working for any new products, it says pre order button will show, but it does not show on the product page. The button is not showing. in the backend, it says pre-order active.
inventory is 0, continue selling is enabled. Worst technical support ever.

Everything Dirt

Uninstalled the app and it left behind code and there is no way to remove it. So now I have to hire someone to go in and remove it.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. Please note that this is standard Shopify behavior where the codes of the apps are not remove automatically if you uninstall the app via Admin Panel. This is a widely known issue. You may read all about it here:

That is why we had included the is a "Uninstall" button in app and also a note in-app providing you the instructions on how to uninstall the app.

In addition, you may contact our customer support anytime to remove the codes manually and there is no need to hire someone else to remove it as they might not know the codes that were added into the themes.

leansweets

Settings don't save, and when we launched with pre-order option - we weren't able to convert sales because the app didn't work. We submitted many support messages and even upgraded further to the premium paying level and weren't able to resolve the issue still.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We had just sent you an email in regards to the resolution of the issue. We will call you tomorrow in regards to this.

In regards to this issue, we had received your inquiry at 12.40pm and responded within 2 hours. As this requires escalation to our developer, we need more time to look into your issue.

Silk & Salt

Don't use this app !! After uninstalling the app, the add to cart button is not working, we lose a lot of traffic and conversion, and nobody from the development team resolves the problem
We are still waiting for the customer service response but it looks like they don't know what to do in this case.

February 16, 2021

UPDATE 23/02: As mentioned in our email and also as explained to Shopify, the issue was not caused by our app. As explained, the codes in your theme before installation and after uninstallation of the app is exactly the same.

Union Lighting & Decor

The app was great, but with some bugs. The support team connected via a Collaborator account and broke the collection pages by inserting a script that was running on an infinite loop, probably a bad attempt to show the Pre-order button on the collection pages.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Black Forest Wood Co.

After install and many back and fourths 5 days past with no fix. We were about to uninstall and they messaged me and asked us to wait a little longer for them to find a fix. 4 days later no fix and they just tell me someone will look at it soon. It didn't work from day one and there is no support. I can't wait forever!

February 9, 2021

Thank you for the review. After checking our ticketing system, these are the series of events:

- When you first contacted us your 5 February, we responded within 2 hours. Subsequent correspondence was between 5 minutes apart.

- During diagnosis we realize that one of your app is conflicting with our app 's JavaScript and did a fix on 6 February and place it on the backup theme.

- It was only 2 hours ago you wrote back to us mentioning that you just tried the backup theme and it is not working.

- There was no wait for 4 days for the fixed. The fixed was offered 1 day after the issue was reported but there was no reply from your side until 2 hours ago.

Bicycle Booth

Would love to give this app 5 star, but the app does not work and support seems to be missing. Currently my pre order / add to cart is missing after activating it.

January 25, 2021

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Based on our records, we had called you (but no answer) 5 hours after you had sent a ticket via the chat. We had sent an email shortly after.

getrichrecovery.com

If I could give zero stars I would. I never installed this app or activated service and I have been getting billed for 2 years. I canceled this service once before when I first saw I was being billed and I am getting billed again. Be careful this app will continue to take your money even after you cancel service and you may not even know that you have this app active on your website.

January 4, 2021

UPDATE 7/1/2021: In order to investigate your claims, we had contacted Shopify for verification. We were informed that you had not uninstalled the app as of today that is why you were billed. I had sent you your history with the app as well as our correspondence with Shopify.

Canopy

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERINGS ON YOUR SITE. We downloaded this app and did not implement anything and it caused our site to go down. We had to bring in a developer to fix the issues caused by this. It ended up being a very expensive and ridiculous issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6